What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Ladder... have a go

Nevcost

Juniors
Brisbane Broncos
Melbourne Storm
North Queensland Cowboys
Manly Sea Eagles
New Zealand Warriors
Parramatta Eels
Gold Coast Titans
Sydney Roosters

Canterbury Bulldogs
South Sydney Rabbitohs
Penrith Panthers
Wests Tigers
St George Illawarra Dragons
Canberra Raiders
Cronulla Sharks
Newcastle Knights

nulla boy

Juniors
Johnny Bravo said:
Buying 2nd rate Dragons players won't get you a big improvement.

Especially given how unhappy your camp appears to be.

1 - New Zealand (Probably the most dangerous forward pack in the game in terms of ball playing)
2 - Parramatta (Best backline in the game, with the exception of their halves, very strong forward pack)
3 - Melbourne (It's melbourne, no explanation really needed)
4 - St George/Illawarra (Pathetic year for them this year, but they've got some really dangerous halves now, and a damn talented backline, probably the quickest backline in the game with size to boot, questions remain over their forward pack).

5 - Sydney (Big improvers in the backend of 07 under fittler, I expect big things with a full off-season under their belt with a coach who actually seems to know his stuff.)
6 - North Queensland (Thurston and Bowen is all they've got, but its all they need, get an injury and say goodbye to 2008 though)
7 - Manly (Loss of Monaghan will hurt them badly)
8 - Gold Coast (The prince factor, if fit will get them into the 8)

9 - Brisbane (Lost too many seasoned campaigners this season IMO)
10 - Canterbury (Backline is pretty ordinary)
11 - South Sydney (It's Souths)
12 - Penrith (Damn good backline, but the loss of Clinton, Gower, Wallace and possibly Priddis will really hurt them)
13 - Cronulla (41 years and nothing)
14 - Wests (Benji's already past it)
15 - Newcastle (Signed poorly, many players are unhappy, can't see them doing any better next year)
16 - Canberra (Only win at home, I can't see them getting any better).

thats got nothing to do with anything,and is a poor excuse for everyone who has used it picking them at the bottom of the table,history does not play a part in the future.
so wat 41 years,wo gives a rats.look at the swans 77 years yet they have just won a title .history means F'ALL!

Bicey_18

Bench
Raider Azz said:
we don't think we're kingsh*t, we just know we're better than your sh*te excuse for a football team

Who have beaten you 3 of the last 4 times? Including a 70-32 thrashing in your own backyard...

Dragonwest

Juniors
1. Storm
2. Parramatta
3. Cowboys
4. Warriors

5. Manly
6. Roosters
7. Dragons
8. Rabbitohs

9. Brisbane
10. Cronulla
11. Titans
12. Penrith
13. Raiders
14. Tigers
15. Bulldogs
16. Knights

Raider Azz

Bench
Bicey_18 said:
Who have beaten you 3 of the last 4 times? Including a 70-32 thrashing in your own backyard...
clutching at straws. 2 of those games were now 2 seasons ago. we are a much different side from the team that got trashed 70-32. i prefer to remember your messiah's last NRL match, what was the result again? :D

Bicey_18

Bench
Raider Azz said:
clutching at straws. 2 of those games were now 2 seasons ago. we are a much different side from the team that got trashed 70-32. i prefer to remember your messiah's last NRL match, what was the result again? :D

You may have belted us then... with Buderus missing , no great accomplishment considering everytime we played without him we got beat except once.

But the last time we met.. when Buderus did play we won I think? 22-18? Where it was 22-6 with 10 to go.. Buderus and Simpson taken off and then you score twice.

Round 1 will be a good match up... I guess the questions will be answered after the game

Bicey_18 said:
You may have belted us then... with Buderus missing , no great accomplishment considering everytime we played without him we got beat except once.

But the last time we met.. when Buderus did play we won I think? 22-18? Where it was 22-6 with 10 to go.. Buderus and Simpson taken off and then you score twice.

Round 1 will be a good match up... I guess the questions will be answered after the game

So what your saying is that Newcastle are a 2 man team and all the other players around Buderus and Simpson are a bunch of f**king geniuss?

innsaneink

Referee
gorilla with a shotgun said:
So what your saying is that Newcastle are a 2 man team and all the other players around Buderus and Simpson are a bunch of f**king geniuss?

LOL....my thoughts precisely. :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Bicey only represents a small portion of Knights supporters. Very small.

Frederick

Staff member
Apey said:
Bicey only represents a small portion of Knights supporters. Very small.
And you represent an even smaller portion of supporters.

gorilla with a shotgun said:
Considering the quality of our squad last year, yes. Yes they were.

Apey

Staff member
Frederick said:
And you represent an even smaller portion of supporters.

Aw what one is that exactly :lol:

The one that realises we're hardly in the position to talk sh*t?

NthKnight

I see no reason why Knights supporters have to convince other supporters of how well the club will perform next year, it is a given that we will cop sh1t from them given the poor form of the red and blues last season. The proof will be in the results next year and nothing else, let em say what they like

Walt Flanigan

Referee
1. Melbourne
2. Manly
3. Brisbane
4. North Queensland
5. New Zealand
6. Canberra
7. South Sydney
8. Sydney Roosters
9. Canterbury
10. Parramatta