What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Ladder... have a go

Stagger eel

Staff member
Timmah said:
In some ways not soon enough (kids! ARGH!), in other ways too soon (no 40k school zones).

In reality it's the last days of January :(

can we somehow send Junior Bunny to a childcare centre without a computer at our expense? no bugger it, I'll pay for it myself...just get him there. :crazy:

Penance

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
1. Brisbane
2. Melbourne
3. North Queensland
4. Parramatta
5. New Zealand
6. Manly
7. Cronulla
8. Canberra

9. Sydney
10. Canterbury
11. Penrith
12. St George Illawarra
13. Souths
14. Gold Coast
15. Wests
16. Newcastle
Canberra finishes 8 and souths 13th? Have you seen the side comparison? The rest looks accurate though.

Brycey

Juniors
1. Melbourne
2. New Zealand
3. North Queensland
4. Parramatta
5. Manly
6. Sydney Roosters
7. Brisbane
8. Gold Coast
9. Wests
10. Souths
11. Newcastle
12. Canberra
13. Cronulla
14. Bulldogs
15. Penrith
16. StG-Illawarra

mongoose

Coach
Penance said:
Canberra finishes 8 and souths 13th? Have you seen the side comparison? The rest looks accurate though.

lol i think theres going to be some disappointed souths fans next season with the confidence and arrogance shown around here...

Gee_Up

Juniors
ride the tiger said:
whats the deal with people in here not being able to consider someone's prediction as a possibility, whether it be for the spoon or the top 4?

the only prediction which id forgive someone for questioning is the premiers, as there are a couple of teams that probably can't win it, even if things go well for them.

as for everything else, anything is possible, & your a moron if you cant understand that by now.

over the last few years we have seen souths make the 8, the wooden spooners win 6 games in a row & the tigers win the whole thing!

how many predicted panthers crap year in '07? i haven't met one.

maybe some should start watching the f**king NRL instead of posting personal attacks on people's quite plausable predictions.

Smartest post I read on this site. Good work.

The teams are that close now it's hard to imagine an easy game to tip, let alone predict the ladder.

Gee_Up

Juniors
mongoose said:
lol i think theres going to be some disappointed souths fans next season with the confidence and arrogance shown around here...

It's amazing the amount of posters who have spent plenty of time knocking the team for not being competitive, then have the gall to the be unhappy about fans cheering on a successful season.

Steelers4eva

Juniors
1.Melbourne
2.Parramatta
3.Warriors
4.Cowboys
5.Roosters
6.Manly
7.South Sydney
8.Tigers
9.Bulldogs
10.Sharks
11.Broncos
12.Panthers
13.Dragons
14.Knights
15.Raiders
16.Titans

1. Cowboys
Melbourne
3. Manly
Parramatta
5. Warriors
6. Broncos
South Sydney
8. Roosters
9 Sharks
10. Panthers
11. Dragons
12. Tigers
13. Knights
14. Raiders
15. Bulldogs
16.Titans

But of course that could all be a pack of poo tickets.

Gee_Up

Juniors
Two less interchanges will certainly put sides who are relying on size to the test, while smaller sides like NQLD and the Tigers may benefit from it even more.

mongoose

Coach
Gee_Up said:
It's amazing the amount of posters who have spent plenty of time knocking the team for not being competitive, then have the gall to the be unhappy about fans cheering on a successful season.

I have no problem with souths fans being happy about their side but to say canberra or any side is no comparison to them is getting a bit cocky considering you only finished 7th.

Gee_Up

Juniors
mongoose said:
I have no problem with souths fans being happy about their side but to say canberra or any side is no comparison to them is getting a bit cocky considering you only finished 7th.

I agree... if any South Sydney fan stated that, I don't agree with them at all and they are being over confident. We had a good season and continual improvement is the main goal. Any suggestion we are currently the best is folly. We are a competitive team and the Storm are deserved of the title as the best.

Sonic Star

Juniors
1. Melbourne
2. Manly
3. New Zealand
4. Parramatta
5. North Queensland
6. South Sydney
7. Brisbane
8. Cronulla
9. Canterbury
10. Gold Coast
11. Scum
12. Wests
13. St.George Illawarra
14. Penrith
15. Newcastle
16. Canberra

5th and 6th was hard, if Thurston or Bowen get injured Souths could take the 5th spot.

doggone

Juniors
1. Cowboys
2. Melbourne
3. Manly
Parramatta
5. Warriors
6. Broncos
Sharks
8. Roosters
9 Souths
10. Knights
11. Panthers
12. Bulldogs
13. Dragons
14.Tigers
15. Raiders
16.Titans

Up to game 20 then Iwill take another stab.:?

The wooden spoon is impossible to pick, every side has a few players in their roster that make it look like that side won't run last, except the Raiders, who never seem to come last, even with the likes of Gafa and Bugarelli in their side.

Coaster

Bench
1. Cowboys
2. Melbourne
3. Titans
4. Manly

5. Roosters
6. Broncos
Sharks
8. Parramatta
9 Panthers
10. Manly
11. Warriors
12. Raiders
13. Dragons
15. Souths
16. Tigers

Apey

Staff member
curious said:
1. Cowboys
2. Melbourne
3. Titans
4. Manly

5. Roosters
6. Broncos
Sharks
8. Parramatta
9 Panthers
10. Manly
11. Warriors
12. Raiders
13. Dragons
15. Souths
16. Tigers

So Manly will finish 4th and 10th, split personality?

Latest posts