What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Queensland Maroons F7s - Who's in?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
2008 is the first year without the Wally Lewis of F7s, Pistol. However, from those who showed interest in the captaincy thread, it appears we have one of the strongest squads since the inception of F7 SOO.

My personal message function isn't working, hopefully it'll get fixed soon so i can contact those who might not see this thread. Those who want to play just post in this thread, and we'll go from there.

So far i reckon we've got;

Titanic
LeagueNut
paulquinn
Madunit
BigMick
[furrycat]

Thats just from the captaincy nominations thread, if you guys can confirm your availability in this one, that'd be great. Anyone else who has any inclination towards QLD, or just hates NSW throw yourself in the race... QLD often has bolters.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm definitely keen for a hit out, already have an article in progress

Amadean

Juniors
I'm bloody keen to serve to it the cockroaches - opening wins at ANZ and the F7s forum would be a great start to the series!

Jesbass

First Grade
I'll be a reserve reserve if that's OK. :)

Not a lumberjack?

I'm not keen on doing a Sonny-Bill and be a Kiwi in State Of Origin, but good luck, Queensland! You're my chosen state of choice, and have been for as long as I can remember!

Queenslander! :D

Titanic

First Grade
you've forgotten Amadean - no better man to have behind you in the front row ... lol

Hallatia

Referee
if there are any more vacancies I will take a spot on the bench :D
if not, I will be a cheergirl, not that I can promise I will come visit if you don't let me on the team:lol:

Titanic

First Grade
It would be an honour to play with a real Lady after watching some of those sheila's go round last night.

MrF, will we get our very own locker room and everything?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Titanic, the rep teams haven't got locker rooms in the past, but it is something that's worth asking about. I'll ask the powers that be if its possible.

Titanic

First Grade
Thanks MrF - I suppose the question really is how do we moderate contributions, discuss tactics and slander individual players without those pesky 'roaches checkin' out our form? Or is it a post-a-thon?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
If anyone else wants to play... you have until this time tomorrow to put your name in. The side will be named in this thread and the match thread tomorrow night. Due to a welcome increase in interest this year, not everyone will make it - but we only have 8 spots and one game.

Latest posts