What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Queensland Maroons F7s - Who's in?

Jesbass

First Grade
I'm not sure which of my many skills you're referring too. Please be more concise. ;-)

I'm perturbed. You added me to your friends list. I'm male. You know that, right? Put away that whipped cream... :crazy:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know that you're a bloke jes.

I was just mucking around with some new fancy things on the site.

Titanic

First Grade
"friends" has all sorts of connotations anyway e.g "what's a few inches between friends" begs all sorts of innuendo ...

bgdc

Juniors
I'm not sure which of my many skills you're referring too. Please be more concise. ;-)

Precision has never been my strong point but one thing I do know, from lots of experience, is that whipped cream is a messy habit and better served up on strawberries. :ls: Did I mention that strawberries & cream remind me of the Qld Origin team, which is the topic to hand ... isn't it?

Last edited:

Jesbass

First Grade
This is looking more and more like a standard Kiwis F7s thread every day ... :crazy:

I agree! Before we know it, there'll be a sex ban on the Queensland players!

Actually, I think all non-playing Kiwis should stop wasting everybody's time and just leave this thread.

Oh, that's me...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Precision has never been my strong point but one thing I do know, from lots of experience, is that whipped cream is a messy habit and better served up on strawberries. :ls: Did I mention that strawberries & cream remind me of the Qld Origin team, which is the topic to hand ... isn't it?
no, I'm the topic at hand.

can we keep all non-madunit related talk to a minimum please lol

Titanic

First Grade
no, I'm the topic at hand.

Aye, the "hands" have it, and a particularly nasty grip on it, I might add :lol: just the perfect limbering up procedure required to provide inspiration and motivation to the rest of the team - you can bet that the 'Roaches are shaking in trepidation and this barrage of mind numbing diversionary natter has caused their entire front row to collapse from writers' block.

Keep it up team, we win their minds, we win their hearts, we win the bloody game. In memory of the late Jack Gibson, whose favourite cartoon was coach Snow White telling her team of seven vertically challenged players, "Get out there and kill! kill! kill!"

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
I should be ok, but might be best getting a benchie warmed up incase of a nuts day at work tomorrow.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If everyone could let us know how your article is coming along before 3pm today, that'd be great.

Just in case we need to get a benchie in, we'll be able to give them at least 2-3 hours to get an article done, as opposed to having them rush just to make sure we make up the numbers.

We wanna win this match up gentlemen!

Latest posts