What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Grand Final - Melbourne 23 def Eels 16 @ ANZ, Sun 4 Oct* NO PREMIERS

2009 Premiers: who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ridders

Coach
Hayne deserves to be roasted for not dealing with the bomb that led to Inglis's try. Too lax imo.

aussies1st

Staff member
Congratulations Storm easily the best team of the decade. Was good seeing the Eels fighting back

Ridders

Coach
the Storm were deserved winners
BUT
the ref ruined the game in the end with ONE OF THE WORSE CALLS I HAVE EVER SEEN

Did you watch the whole game? I could of sworn Archer was trying to get the Eels home.

Lets not try and take away from what was a good game. Parra you had a good run, weren't good enough on the day.

Apey

Staff member
I just cant believe Finch won a grand final FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

:lol:

Both fullbacks showed tonight they're only human imo. Slater made a big mistake in the context of the game too. At least he went for it though..

Blaze

Juniors
Denied a grandstand finish by the officials. Melbourne prob deserved to win, but tough on Para.

Alex28

Coach
God we aren't going to have Parramatta supporters whinge about being dudded by a penalty for a second grab in a tackle by one of their players who actually made a second grab in a tackle are we?

Fui Fui made the second grab. Yes they lost the ball but you can not make a second grab at the player trying to get up. Fair penalty.

Ridders

Coach
:lol:

Both fullbacks showed tonight they're only human imo. Slater made a big mistake in the context of the game too. At least he went for it though..

Well said. Hayne's lack of urgency really bit Parra on the bum.

skeepe

Immortal
Well done Storm, easily the best team.

I'd say let the whinghing commence but it looks like Phillips has reacted like all Eels fans and gone off early.

Phillips

Referee
Well done Storm, easily the best team.

I'd say let the whinghing commence but it looks like Phillips has reacted like all Eels fans and gone off early.

im seeing what its like being a wanker, much like yourself skeepe.