What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Jerseys/Playing Strips, Sponsors, Logos etc

The Tank

Bench
I like the Storm's shirt. In fact I think it's one of the better one's in the league, but that sponsor has ruined it somewhat. Having said that Medibank's logo didn't look too flash either.

LESStar58

Referee
This Storm/Members Equity thing is like when everyone was talking about how Herbal Life ruined the Tigers jerseys a few seasons back...

Spitty

Juniors
I suppose from a marketing point of view to positioning of the ME logo on the storm jersey has been a massive success. We've reproduced pixtures of it at least 5 times and we haven't stopped talking about it.

The positioning is so unusual it stands out far more and is paid attention too far more. Sanyo, Coal and Allied, CFMEU and others can't say they've had this much exposure.

innsaneink

Referee
I suppose from a marketing point of view to positioning of the ME logo on the storm jersey has been a massive success. We've reproduced pixtures of it at least 5 times and we haven't stopped talking about it.

The positioning is so unusual it stands out far more and is paid attention too far more. Sanyo, Coal and Allied, CFMEU and others can't say they've had this much exposure.
Which is exactly the effect, from the sponsors pov

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Personally while it looks shocking, I think it's less garish than the Medibank big white box.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
This would have been a better logo
2008%20ME%20Logo.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
australianeg3.png

Kangaroos 2009 Jersey. Pretty much the same as the World Cup one but with no World Cup logo.

Still think the VB logo and the V's look like a medal hanging around the neck.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
True. Should've integrated it on white this year.

Which ME Bank should've done for next year. :x