What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Jerseys/Playing Strips, Sponsors, Logos etc

Knightmare

Coach
I only hate it because it's VB. It's an embarrasment that our national League team is sponsored by such bottled urine as that.

MsStorm

Bench
The sponsor logo is FAR too big. That is problem number 1. Followed closely behind by problem number 2: It is too high up.

These are facts we all can see very clearly.

This is how I feel the Melbourne jersey should look (with the design staying the same, ect).
MS_2009.jpg

Hope you are right:)

MsStorm

Bench
sh*t club colours = sh*t jumper. You cannot design a decent jumper with those colours. Crap crap crap.

Club colours are great - it just ME's logo...got to be the worst one yet.
But I'll be watching those hot bods in those jerseys instead:D

Shorty

Staff member
It does actually kinda' go with the jumper as it's a dark blue and people are right the Medibank Private was worse we just got used to it.

S.R.

Juniors
Sharks lower back sponsor is not longer Harvey Norman.
Some company called B2B are there now. WHO?

The Tank

Bench
Yeah, but the top v thingo is new. Looks poop IMO. But what can you do with that design. sh*t at it's most basic. Horrible colours. Expected better from Puma.

snogard6

Juniors
Something that i would like to see, is the TELSTRA logo be colour coded for each teams jersey. Just a thought.