What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Memberships

Have you taken out 2009 team membership

• Yes

Votes: 68 85.0%
  • No - but I will be

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No - and I have no intention to

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
'Dogs up to 2,433 now... they've processed almost 300 in the past few hours... crazy stuff!

ouwet

Bench
Membership update

We are pleased to report that there are currently 2433 Members signed up for season 2009.

Some facts to date:
  • As usual, Category 1 seating is proving to be the most popular, making up 45% of current members.
  • GA Membership, the most affordable full season package in the NRL ($95 for Adults) has also proven very popular, making up 15% of Memberships to date
To all those Members who have signed up as Members for 2009 – thankyou! Your contribution is appreciated and your Membership fee will go towards helping secure the future of the Bulldogs and will help build our Membership base to rival other Sydney based clubs who have memberships of over 10 000.

As noted 2008 AFL Premiers Hawthorn have set the target of 50,000 members for 2009. This alone will bring in $6million and is a key factor in driving the financial stability of AFL clubs. Clearly the revenue generated by a strong membership base is vital to our future success so if you haven’t joined up now, what are you waiting for?

2009 Bulldogs Membership Highlights

• Memberships starting from just $25 for children and $215 for families, where you can save up to 64% compared to game-day tickets

• Introduction of single game Memberships starting from just $40 for adults

• Introduction of monthly payment plans to spread your payment over 6 months, with prices starting at just $17 a month for adults and $37 a month for families

• A wide range of benefits for all Members including merchandise packs, opportunities to meet the players, merchandise discounts and more

http://bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=1992
So only 364 to date have taken up the GA tickets, pretty poor IMO.
Great to see the middle sections will be full though lol.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
That makes around 1,110 Category 1 members, and 365-odd GA members.

The remaining packages account for the other 960 members to date - that includes country club, non-football, Category 2 and The Kennel.

yobbo84

Coach
That makes around 1,110 Category 1 members, and 365-odd GA members.

The remaining packages account for the other 960 members to date - that includes country club, non-football, Category 2 and The Kennel.

I wish ALL clubs would display a number of how many:

A. Paid Members of the Football Club, and
B. Full Season Ticket Holders

Would make things much more transparent and allow for easier bragging rights!

Timmah

Staff member
Is the large non-ticketed number a result of the 00-01 rallies and/or the Piggins v Rusty/PHaC vote?

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Is the large non-ticketed number a result of the 00-01 rallies and/or the Piggins v Rusty/PHaC vote?

When Souths came back in 2002 the Memberships (Non season ticketed) were up to 25,000. I know plenty of non-Souths fans became members to help get them back in. That number dropped right down over the years and since the vote has started to rise again. I think last year was somewhere around 12,000 members.

Nemesis

Bench
At 6:00pm Mon 15th Dec...

Souths - 5,855
Bulldogs - 2,433
Sea Eagles - approx 2,200
Raiders - 2,012

Sonic Star

Juniors
Souths is only season ticket members figure on the website

not full members. They should post full members to.

Timmah

Staff member
All the figures shown represent ticketed members as I understand it. I'm not 100% sure if the 'Dogs figure includes football club members - that was a guess.

MsStorm

Bench
Rang Melbourne Storm today for another matter and asked for the current membership nos :

As of last Friday : 2,370

dimitri

First Grade
All the figures shown represent ticketed members as I understand it. I'm not 100% sure if the 'Dogs figure includes football club members - that was a guess.

I believe it doesnt include the 600 or so FC members

Latest posts