What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Trials, Charity Shield & World Club Challenge

Big Mick

Referee
And Elliott said Penrith took their stronger team to Coffs :lol:

Are you geniused?

51 players playing tonight against 2 teams...neither team is strong.

They are both half half.

The only really regular first graders in the starting line up at Coffs are Graham and Sammut with both inexperienced.

Other than that...there are a few on the bench and thats it.

Its all about seeing individuals and how they stack up.

THis week I couldn't give two sh!ts if they both get beaten by 50...next week is the trial that gives the best indication.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
None of the players playing against Parra in jerseys 1-22 have played 1st grade before.

Waterhouse,Pritchard,Jennings,Civoniceva,Smith,Gordon,Woolnough and Lewis all are not likely to play tonight

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Are you geniused?

51 players playing tonight against 2 teams...neither team is strong.

They are both half half.

The only really regular first graders in the starting line up at Coffs are Graham and Sammut with both inexperienced.

Other than that...there are a few on the bench and thats it.

Its all about seeing individuals and how they stack up.

THis week I couldn't give two sh!ts if they both get beaten by 50...next week is the trial that gives the best indication.

Didn't actually read the teams, just saw the article that quoted Elliott as saying he'd send a stronger side to Coffs. Apologies.

Big Mick

Referee
Didn't actually read the teams, just saw the article that quoted Elliott as saying he'd send a stronger side to Coffs. Apologies.

No need to apologise man...geez..was just baiting haha...

Both teams are useless...and Elliot moreso haha

innsaneink

Referee
No need to apologise man...geez..was just baiting haha...

Both teams are useless...and Elliot moreso haha

Looks to me like its you that bit....you should know better with that dropkick

But Geez...If WTs can beat Souths, and souths are hammering penrith, it sure looks a long year for the chokkys

Big Mick

Referee

But Geez...If WTs can beat Souths, and souths are hammering penrith, it sure looks a long year for the chokkys

2 first graders in the top 17 in that game against Souths mate...next week is a better indication.

I'd be more worried about Wests....just beating Souths when Tigers were full strength and Souths missing pretty much everyone.

Timmah

Staff member
Fulltime
Parramatta 34 Penrith 12 @ Exies Oval, Griffith
South Sydney 38 Penrith 4 @ BCU International Stadium, Coffs Harbour

Halftime
Gold Coast 12 Brisbane 10 @ Kougari Oval, Wynnum

Kicking off soon
Sydney v St George Illawarra @ Members Equity Stadium, Perth - as posted above, listen live to this one on www.6pr.com.au

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bench

I wouldn't read too much into last weeks game... WT only just beat Souths in the last 2 mins of the game and none of Souths regular FGs played, whilst WT had a near full strength FG side in the first half.

Timmah

Staff member
Titans lead Broncos 12-10 just into the second half. Chris Walker's on the park :crazy:

innsaneink

Referee
I wouldn't read too much into last weeks game... WT only just beat Souths in the last 2 mins of the game and none of Souths regular FGs played, whilst WT had a near full strength FG side in the first half.

I know...I was there, just find it amusing how some get so riiled up over trial games.
Cant help yourself eh?

Sugar

Bench
I know...I was there, just find it amusing how some get so riiled up over trial games.
Cant help yourself eh?
44-0 against the Sharks last year and we blew our stack over a trial,They finished 3rd and us 3rd last.
The results mean jacksh*t just get through injury free and get match fitness and its a successful trial