What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
A friend of mine showed me the new strip for the sharks in 2010.:lol:

to me it looks like the design has been taken from a packet of Winnie Light blue cigarettes.

maybe the sharks have a secret deal with Winfield.:sarcasm:

Just putting out there.

PS: Im not a Sharks supporter.

PARRA 2010

Not a sharks support either, and no doubt will cop it for saying this, but here it goes.

The sharks strip they were using this year was deadset awful IMO. Yes it may have been one the older traditional designs. But in my eyes, that doesn't make it any better.

Godz Illa

Coach
Bring back the Ghey Nurse Shark!

Sharks_jersey160406.jpg

hahaha will always love that outfit

Godz Illa

Coach
er yeah thats what I was getting at dude. It is extremely ghey.

The jersey was especially memorable because I recall Jimbo making a thread a few months earlier poking fun at the gayness of the Dragons new all-white socks. A month or so later his club came out (pun intended) with this... bahaha

Lambretta

First Grade
Not a sharks support either, and no doubt will cop it for saying this, but here it goes.

The sharks strip they were using this year was deadset awful IMO. Yes it may have been one the older traditional designs. But in my eyes, that doesn't make it any better.

Horses for courses. I thought the Sharks home kit last season looked good.

Nowhere near as good as the traditional Blue with White V design that all the supporters wear though. That should be their home kit. Why they dont use that is beyond me.

jed

First Grade
Sevens strip for 2004, which ISC also sold to Bradford for their home jersey that year.

ISC also sold a design to both Bradford and the Brumbies for their away shirts a few years back (2005 I think).

Latest posts