What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

beave

Coach
ahh beave you're never happy with anything our club does!

I for one love the new alternate jersey and the Indigenous one looks great too. Im a little surprised we're only going to wear it for a couple of trial games though, would like to see it come out in a couple of regular season games too.

I will agree I get pretty critical of the club at times, but there's lot's of things I am happy about with the club mate, but I have had season tickets for 7 years straight and been a fan since day dot, so I think I am entitled for a b!tch at them once in a while.

I think they would make more money going back to a more 1995 style jersey, everyone I speak to on the issue says the same thing, those original jerseys were by far the most attractive they have ever worn. And it has nothing to do with nostalgia either, those years we were rubbish and the game was in massive dire straits so it doesn't bring back great memories only other than they looked awesome.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Saints' away jersey for next year appeared in yesterday's RLW 2010 preview in the advertisement for some sports shop in QLD...if I can find a photo online I'll put it up...but I can say it is pretty damn ugly. The away jersey we just had from 08-09 was better IMO. The red v is obviously retained as the home one.

skeepe

Immortal
Saints' away jersey for next year appeared in yesterday's RLW 2010 preview in the advertisement for some sports shop in QLD...if I can find a photo online I'll put it up...but I can say it is pretty damn ugly. The away jersey we just had from 08-09 was better IMO. The red v is obviously retained as the home one.

Why don't the Dragons just reverse the colours of their home strip? Or is red with a white V an insult to the red V?

Personally I think it'd look great.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Why don't the Dragons just reverse the colours of their home strip? Or is red with a white V an insult to the red V?

That is a good idea and I've been thinking of it for ages. But due to the JV Illawarra do need some recognition on the field, unfortunately, and this is done through the away jersey. The fact is, though, none of our recent away strips have even resembled the Steelers' old one!

Godz Illa

Coach
Paging Timmah - we need a scan, STAT

Saint Doc

Coach

thanks for the tip off, but man its disappointing. Horrible red with a criss-cross design on the right breast. Woeful.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Paging Timmah - we need a scan, STAT

*gets page*

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=349036

photo.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
It's red, the photo quality isn't good sorry.

Behind is the 2010 QLD jersey, up to the right Canberra's 2010 away jersey, and to the immediate right of the Saints' jersey is the Titans home strip.

Timmah

Staff member
What's Your Team, page 41 of the RLW 2010 summer edition.

Godz Illa

Coach

Looks kinda like what they've gone for, except with a sideways, Wolverine-style V. Average.

Latest posts