What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Pierced Soul

First Grade
do the tigers have people who attempt to make sh*t jersey's? the ones last year (esp the white) were f**king awful and the 'normal' ones for 2010 are pretty bloody ordinary as well. farrah looks like he's wearing a training shirt

i do like that warriors tribal jersey

hellteam

First Grade
At least the Tigers new sponsor on the front is in their colours... unlike Broncos, Storm etc...

Paulie Jay

Juniors
Tigers 2010 Jerseys.
2010jersey.gif

Love the stripes. They should be wearing them every week.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dogs retro jersey was on show at last night at the Members Xmas Party, it's the same as last year but without the black bars on top and bottom. It has Camp Quality on the front and back and as such I imagine we'll only see it in the two trial games like in 2009.

Didn't get a picture, sorry :oops:

Saint Doc

Coach
Dogs retro jersey was on show at last night at the Members Xmas Party, it's the same as last year but without the black bars on top and bottom. It has Camp Quality on the front and back and as such I imagine we'll only see it in the two trial games like in 2009.

Is your retro jersey different to your heritage jersey?

***MH***

Bench

Was it 1970 style horizontal bars or 1935 butchers stripe horizontal bars?

Dragon Dave

Bench
still waiting for st george to show us their alternate. I've seen the pic from the magazine but want to get a better look.

Charlie124

First Grade
All of those Tigers jerseys are quality, someone is doing something right down in tiger-town. Not long ago they were known for having arguably the worst looking jerseys in the comp, these ones are great.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Tigers heritage ones look awesome....lol they've gone with MKB as the Balmain jerseys sponsor and Proton for the Wests jerseys.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Is your retro jersey different to your heritage jersey?

Was it 1970 style horizontal bars or 1935 butchers stripe horizontal bars?

Retro is only ever worn pre-season, last year it had the small black bars above and below the horizontal stripes. The heritage jersey is the one with butcher stripes. The one seen last night was retro and yes MH, 1970 style horizontal bars.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors

Are the home and away jerseys the same as in the design of the V and so on like shown in Action Photo?

Here's a shot of the Retro jersey:
jersey10.jpg

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Wests Tigers, whatever. I still call them Balmain, the Roosters I call Easts, Dragons are St George, Bulldogs are Canterbury, etc. If the Bears come back I will probably call them Norths and not the Central Coast. Force of habit growing up in the old NSWRL.
Dont call them Balmain mate. It offends alot of people. They are
50/50 so you can call them either Wests, Tigers, or Wests Tigers. You like Ricky Stuart are an idiot if you call them Balmain.

The old school NSWRL excuse doesn't cut it either as Wests magpies joined the comp in um, when was it? oh 1908 I believe.

You aren't cool or trendy calling the Wests Tigers Balmain , you are highly offensive. (Balmain dont even have a team in the state cup as a stand alone side)

Latest posts