What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

drake

First Grade
i THINK NOT

lg_storm09%20jersey%20-%20home.jpg
compared to

30096023.jpg

I prefer the 2009 jersey and i''ll wear it with pride, there is now way in hell i''m buying this new jersey ever, they new design sucks really bad, they should never got rid of silver :x

Keep my 2009 jerseys thanks
just what an already awful jersey needed... a big square of vomit green.

Lowdown

Juniors
I agree the ME Bank logo is poor choice in green.

But, notwithstanding that, the scorn from this forum poured on this jersey sounds much like the emperor's new clothes syndrome to me.

I think its a nice looking jersey, so is the away strip. Storm need to move more to purple and they've done a good job me thinks.

I would have prefered they take an approach similar to the Warriors and work in a way to incorporate the logo with the jersey. But, there's one thing the sponsors like - and that's a memorable logo and ME have go it for sure.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
this bright green logo is doing exactly what the company wanst- gets attention.

personally i hate seeing f**king billboards like me bank and wow plastered on the front of jersies but from the sponsors point of view it works.

i'd love the nrl to ban block sponsorship and instead make the sponsors integrate with the jersies colours/design.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I much prefer navy to Purple and so have the retro Storm shirt only. Purple is just so 1970's!

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Next year's Storm jersey doesn't actually look that bad now, just the created image of it looked terrible

elevenstraight

Juniors
After bagging it out when I first saw it, I actually like the saints home jumper...after seeing in from front on. Dont mind the red collar although it would be better white. Still not happy with reebok being splashed across the V. They should have put a short v neck on it and put reebok higher up so it doesnt touch the V.

The alt jumper on the other hand is as bad as the broncos aqua on from a few years ago. Both pathetic and disgusting!!

come on Timmah scrounge me up some info on the broncos 2010 strip, you da man!!
Sports Tonight just had the ad the Broncos are using for their 2010 membership drive, and the players are wearing the same strip from this season. So unless the sponsors have changed, the Broncos will be wearing the same home strip

LESStar58

Referee
This is the NRL All Stars jersey for the match against the Indigenous All Stars. I like the design, but I'm not sure about the colours.

I like! Reckon both the All-Stars jersey and the Aboriginal jersey will be must haves! When are they available?

LESStar58

Referee
Some pics of the home Storm jersey.
30096023.jpg

45434502.jpg

OK.... it looks a tad better when it's a photo of the actual garment as opposed to the "artists impression" but I have to go with what everyone else is saying... the green ME bank logo ruins it! I will wait until a heritage jersey is available again!

Latest posts