What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

brendo

Juniors
Confirmed today Cronulla will be moving to xBlades as their jersey manufacturer. Members of the club can vote for one of three designs for their away strip:

00007897-image.jpg
as a sharks fan f?$k yeeeeeaaaahh middle should be home current home should be away

TheDalek079

Bench
the competition for 2011's worst jersey has started early...wonder whether the dragqueens or broncos can get an away guernsey worse than that?

nqcowboy87

Bench
Confirmed today Cronulla will be moving to xBlades as their jersey manufacturer. Members of the club can vote for one of three designs for their away strip:

00007897-image.jpg

that first one looks atrocious, it reminds me of an epl jersey, if you put a tiny bit more black into the middle on itd look good. i still reckon the sharks 04-06 home jersey was the best

Dragonwest

Juniors
That blue one is an extremmmmely ugly jumper ..... so go ahead sharks! :p

Inverted retro is the best by a country mile!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I imagine so, I thought that was reasonably evident by the fact they have tried to wear the "heritage strip" with the old logo as much as they can.

Avenger

Immortal
I imagine so, I thought that was reasonably evident by the fact they have tried to wear the "heritage strip" with the old logo as much as they can.

:lol:

and how good does it look ?

One of the best strips in the comp.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Numbers and sponsors should be yellow. Looks like the Bulldogs away strip sometimes...

Tiger_Tim

Juniors
Tigers should be due for another set I'd say, if we're following the 3 year turnover. Current main two jerseys have been around since '08

Saint Doc

Coach
Sharks fans should not be voting for the far right one (inverse home strip) - because apparently their major sponsor is pulling out if thats it!

I don't understand how the middle one can be considered an alternate...its the same colour scheme as the home jersey.

I like the idea of the vertical stripes but doesnt seem right in sharks colours for some reason...doesnt seem natural. Worked well for the Knights '97 era jersey and would like to see another team try it...but that scheme doesnt work for me.

What IS the middle jersey? As in the design? Is it supposed to be a shark fin?

My vote is the sponsorless inverse jersey.