What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

beagle

Juniors
LMAO at Parra's "sleevless hoodie" hahaha

Love the old logo switch though, well done. Wish the Broncos did the same.

The sleeveless hoodie is laughable. But it's not the proper merchandise. It's the generic "team supporter" gear available in most team's colours

applesauce

Bench
The sleeveless hoodie is laughable. But it's not the proper merchandise. It's the generic "team supporter" gear available in most team's colours

Oh fair enough then, so "best & less" stuff.

Though if the Bulldogs had a similar "official" one I would bet it would sell like hotcakes. :lol:

Shire Panther

Juniors
2011%20-911.jpg
Now that is a football jersey:D That is the best jersey in Rugby League history :D:).
I wonder how may times we will wear it next year? Canberra will be a definate and probably Cronulla in the heritage rd.

Goldthorpe

Bench
I dunno. I actually preferred the alternate to that.
I actually thought the White jersey was better than that but having said that I always the White jerseys.

My top 3 jerseys all-time
01. Canberra Raiders 1994 White jersey [VIDEO EZY]
02. Western Suburbs 1992? Maybe White [MASTERTON]
03. Penrith Panthers Early 90's White jersey [DAHDAH]

raiders%20away%20jersey09.JPG
But VIDEO EZY sponsor 1993 I think? Maybe 1992?
1991.jpg
But White

128px-Penrith_Panthers_home_jersey_1991.svg.png
And White again

LESStar58

Referee
I was always a fan of the white Canberra Milk Raiders jersey of the early 90s... there's not many other "away" jerseys that have taken my fancy. I just hope to Christ that we don't go the way of Super LEague UK and have away jerseys in colours that are not specific to the club. I'm a Saint Helens fan and can't say I care much for any jersey that deviates from the red and white and I remember Leeds having an ugly as f**k red jersey a few years ago!

_Johnsy

Referee
I actually thought the White jersey was better than that but having said that I always the White jerseys.

My top 3 jerseys all-time
01. Canberra Raiders 1994 White jersey [VIDEO EZY]
02. Western Suburbs 1992? Maybe White [MASTERTON]
03. Penrith Panthers Early 90's White jersey [DAHDAH]

raiders%20away%20jersey09.JPG
But VIDEO EZY sponsor 1993 I think? Maybe 1992?
1991.jpg
But White

128px-Penrith_Panthers_home_jersey_1991.svg.png
And White again

Are you off your head, what about the greatest white jersey of all time in every universe?
2008_dragretrojers.jpg

Nuke

Staff member
I'm hearing Newcastle are going with X-Blades from next season, and a brand new jersey. Unfortunately, it's not the heritage design. Also unfortunately, I've not seen or heard what the new jersey looks like, so I can't give any hints away.

If/when I hear of something, I'll post it up here.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm hearing Newcastle are going with X-Blades from next season, and a brand new jersey. Unfortunately, it's not the heritage design. Also unfortunately, I've not seen or heard what the new jersey looks like, so I can't give any hints away.

If/when I hear of something, I'll post it up here.

I'm hearing murmurs the Knights might not be with KooGa next year. Not sure who'll pick them up, I'd dare say Canterbury (they seem to be moving into the RL market) or Blades (they've already picked up Cronulla).

11 July :)

Chook Norris

First Grade
anyone know what jersey the chooks are wearing this Sunday? does the red 'collar' go all the way around the neck.. or is it the usual jersey we started off with this year

RedVee

First Grade
Now that is a football jersey:D That is the best jersey in Rugby League history :D:).
I wonder how may times we will wear it next year? Canberra will be a definate and probably Cronulla in the heritage rd.

Well, its the best ever Panthers jersey anyway.

LESStar58

Referee
This next jersey is the one the Prime Ministers XIII wear currently. The AIS under 18 rugby league squad (pictured) also wear this jersey. Back in the day the Kangaroos used to wear this design during the tour games (against Wigan, St Helens etc) of their Kangaroo tours to Great Britain.

ais_v_gbcl_09Tour_01_s3L.jpg

I've always liked the 1994 Kangaroos Tour "mid week" jerseys( I remember all three Tests were live as well as the Australia Vs Wigan game at the old Central Park) where IIRC Paul Sironen was captain and Mal Meninga started from the bench and had his head split open. I've seen the odd one on ebay but some merkin always outbids me. I have the two tone green training jersey (complete with Cathay Pacific sleeve sponsorship badge) but would love to have the 1994 tour match jersey to add to my collection!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Chook - I've got no idea, but I wouldn't be surprised either way. Rivalry round suggests maybe but no other clubs have gone with heritage strips this weekend so who knows. I'd say both teams will just wear both their home strips but anything could happen.

Nuke

Staff member
True, you did mention Newcastle weren't going to be with KooGa beyond this season and you did mention X-Blades were one of the short-listed companies likely to be the next jersey manufacturer. However I've since read that X-Blades are signed up and that they've already designed up the new Newcastle kit (which I gather has been approved by the Knights).

Latest posts