What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

beagle

Juniors
True, you did mention Newcastle weren't going to be with KooGa beyond this season and you did mention X-Blades were one of the short-listed companies likely to be the next jersey manufacturer. However I've since read that X-Blades are signed up and that they've already designed up the new Newcastle kit (which I gather has been approved by the Knights).

It will also require approval from the NRL

macavity

Referee
True, you did mention Newcastle weren't going to be with KooGa beyond this season and you did mention X-Blades were one of the short-listed companies likely to be the next jersey manufacturer. However I've since read that X-Blades are signed up and that they've already designed up the new Newcastle kit (which I gather has been approved by the Knights).

Timmah is just being a smart arse....

Frailty

First Grade
I don't want to disappoint people, but I'm pretty sure that Penrith run is a draft a forumer posted and nothing official... Easiest way to tell is the fact that the ISC logo is completely wrong.

thorson1987

Coach
I don't want to disappoint people, but I'm pretty sure that Penrith run is a draft a forumer posted and nothing official... Easiest way to tell is the fact that the ISC logo is completely wrong.

or it could be their new logo from 2011 onwards.

skeepe

Immortal

128px-Penrith_Panthers_home_jersey_1991.svg.png
And White again

This one?

2008memorabilia002.jpg

beagle

Juniors

It was posted on the official Panthers fourm by someone who works in marketing at the Panthers. So I doubt that it was posted by a forumer as you claim. That ISC logo might be the 2011 version, who knows

Nuke

Staff member
That was what I thought when I saw it on that Penrith mock-up jersey. That being said, ISC changed their logo only a few years ago (2006?). It was just the letters ISC and two underlines, then it became the current one where it's surrounded by the oval/s. It seems a bit soon to be changing again, but I still think that's what's happening.

Patorick

Staff member
IndigenousJersey.jpg

Manly INDIGENOUS JERSEYS ON SALE NOW!
To recognise the huge contribution indigenous players have made to our great game of rugby league and also to celebrate our indigenous heroes that have donned the famous Maroon and White; the Manly Sea Eagles will take to the field in our Round 22 clash against the Storm sporting special Indigenous jerseys.

zombie jesus

Staff member
IndigenousJersey.jpg

Manly INDIGENOUS JERSEYS ON SALE NOW!
To recognise the huge contribution indigenous players have made to our great game of rugby league and also to celebrate our indigenous heroes that have donned the famous Maroon and White; the Manly Sea Eagles will take to the field in our Round 22 clash against the Storm sporting special Indigenous jerseys.

:evil: Northern Eagles :evil:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cowboys will also be wearing an indigenous strip, albeit in Round 24 (the actual Indigenous round) vs Canterbury:

Indigenous_Mens_Jersey_2010_large.JPG

Saint Doc

Coach
This is passing on word from someone on the dragons forum who attended the 'red v fan forum' in Wollongong, but apparently the dragons are investigating putting the sponsor logo below the vee so that we have an uninterrupted red v. Although my understanding is that it's more a 2012 thing...

This is passing on word from someone on the dragons forum who attended the 'red v fan forum' in Wollongong, but apparently the dragons are investigating putting the sponsor logo below the vee so that we have an uninterrupted red v. Although my understanding is that it's more a 2012 thing...
Like Easts heritage jumper this year?

I think the current one is the pick for us, but I'm happy to see how it would look

Saint Doc

Coach
I would imagine they mean something like this, but with the sponsors logo underneathe. I've always thought it should be like this...the reason it currently bisects the V is to get more exposure for St.George Bank (and Integral, Penfolds etc in the past)....but is there anything better than a big red V pointing at your logo like an arrow to direct attention to your brand?!

thumbnail.aspx