What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

Might as well say there are 6 billion at Canberra's disposal?

Don't be stupid. There are 350,000 in the A.C.T with pretty much no one close to us for another 3 hours.

Sydney has what, 4 million within 1 hour of each other?

:lol: That's the stupidest statement I've seen in a long time :lol:

351,000 people to draw from (and that doesn't include Queanbeyan or any NSW suburbs, or surrounding areas like Goulburn, Yass and Bungendore)... and still one of the worst averages in the league.

I know it's hard for a simple mind like yours, but refer to my Brisbane to Canberra ratio I posted before

sarahk

Juniors
Only 11,383 at Parra
it was still a good crowd considering it was raining before hand and it was an out of town team. The atmosphere was great and i have to say good on the warriors fans that stayed back and cheered cayless. :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
With Parra's season over that wasn't a surprise tbh

user_nat

Coach
Even against the Sharks that is woeful.

Will be more at Dairy Farmers for a team who will get the "spoon".

Last edited:

JW

Coach
Pennies finish the year a bee's johno over 13K by the looks of it. 2nd last in Sydney ahead of the Sharks.

Evenflow

Bench
it was still a good crowd considering it was raining before hand and it was an out of town team. The atmosphere was great and i have to say good on the warriors fans that stayed back and cheered cayless. :)

No it wasn't, it was a sh*t crowd when an stalwart of the club who played his guts out for it for 13 years (the vast majority of them as captain) plays his last game and only just over 11k turn up to show their appreciation, all because "it rained before the game". It's a disgrace that a club champion means so very little to so few and thousands stayed home instead of giving him the send off he deserved.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
What a absolute disgrace Panthers crowds are,finished 2nd in the comp and had a AMAZING HOME record and look at there crowd average

Kick these bums out of the NRL

Doomednow

Bench
People who live in Penrith and don't support the home team piss me off. Right off. Especially if you were born there. I don't care who your dad supported. People have said earlier that the fans aren't committed enough, and maybe that's true. But it seems to me as a fan and a former resident that there's something about the people who live there that makes them either unwilling to support a team through the tough times or makes them dislike the social hoodoo of being a "westie" so much that they forsake their local team and try to identify with another more metropolitan team because its shinier and they can claim some family member is a supporter.

End Rant. Maybe its not like that but it sure seems like it. I feel better after typing that anyway. Sorry if I offended anyone.

sarahk

Juniors
No it wasn't, it was a sh*t crowd when an stalwart of the club who played his guts out for it for 13 years (the vast majority of them as captain) plays his last game and only just over 11k turn up to show their appreciation, all because "it rained before the game". It's a disgrace that a club champion means so very little to so few and thousands stayed home instead of giving him the send off he deserved.
honestly who cares. The people that did come gave him the send off he deserves.Stuff the fans that didnt rock up. They missed out bigtime and good on the fans that did go .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Maybe that applies to you, because you're a fairweather softcock. At least fans like sarah support their team win or lose. Gutless.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
People who live in Penrith and don't support the home team piss me off. Right off. Especially if you were born there. I don't care who your dad supported. People have said earlier that the fans aren't committed enough, and maybe that's true. But it seems to me as a fan and a former resident that there's something about the people who live there that makes them either unwilling to support a team through the tough times or makes them dislike the social hoodoo of being a "westie" so much that they forsake their local team and try to identify with another more metropolitan team because its shinier and they can claim some family member is a supporter.

End Rant. Maybe its not like that but it sure seems like it. I feel better after typing that anyway. Sorry if I offended anyone.

It is a very good point you make. People always criticise Penrith crowds,but the simple fact is that there isn't that many Penrith supporters in Penrith. My Grade at school of about 120 had about 10 Penrith supporters.

I would like to know how many Dogs and Parra members come from the Penrith district.

Latest posts