What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

docbrown

Coach
Recent Kogarah attendances:
29th March 2009 - 20,047
15th May 2009 - 18,415
13th September 2009 - 18,174

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
That 20,000 one, you couldn't move on the hill thus they've reduced the capacity to avoid it happening again.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Correct. It was a hot Sunday arvo in March vs Cronulla and very uncomfortable for all involved.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
There is a few spare seats at AAMI Park. Not everyone could be bothered using their $1 ticket. 23-25k probably.

If the Storm put on a show,they should sign up plenty of 2011 Memberships today though!

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
well in a way it makes sense i guess.. the weather seems rather crap down there.. so a loss of $1 is hardly gonna deter people from going

but still 10,000 of them? sheesh

a sell out that's two-thirds of the capacity - that must be a first

Last edited:

Goddo

Bench
well in a way it makes sense i guess.. the weather seems rather crap down there.. so a loss of $1 is hardly gonna deter people from going

There goes the chance to break the attendence average record. I was hoping for 25-26k in Melbourne, 18.5k at Kogarah and around +16.5k at Brookvale. I think that would have been enough.

Oh well, next year looks good. Storm crowds keep going up each year, which is great.

docbrown

Coach
The season average will be about 16407 over 192 games

About 11,712 fans short for the season whole

We'll break 17,000 next season

dollyhands

Juniors

Closer to 12k missing, but i don't know where they would of put them if they turned up. Looked a bigger crowd than the Bronco match earlier in the year and that was 25k+. But looks can be deceivingly gay

brad_19

Juniors
Closer to 12k missing, but i don't know where they would of put them if they turned up. Looked a bigger crowd than the Bronco match earlier in the year and that was 25k+. But looks can be deceivingly gay

Broncos crowd was 20k earlier in the year as well. Looked around 23-24k imo, but final figures always seem a bit lower then it appears. The crowd looks a bit decieving in the new stadium.

Chook Norris

First Grade
SFS won't sell out, mid 30s i reckon

CUA has often disappointed us.. 17k~ maybe

Kogarah - should sell out

Skilled - should go quite close to selling out