What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I wonder how many of those are freebies. I have heard a few of the Radio Stations have had plenty of tickets to give away.

Perth Red

Post Whore
what is with RL fans? I'd frickin walk 10 miles for the opportunity to see two great teams in a sudden death playoff game! They should all be made to live in WA, SA or NT for a couple of years, might make them realise how lucky they are to be able to see a great game of NRL live.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
what is with RL fans? I'd frickin walk 10 miles for the opportunity to see two great teams in a sudden death playoff game! They should all be made to live in WA, SA or NT for a couple of years, might make them realise how lucky they are to be able to see a great game of NRL live.

Totally agree, been saying that for a while.

Teddyboy

First Grade
I wonder how many of those are freebies. I have heard a few of the Radio Stations have had plenty of tickets to give away.

f**king sad state of affairs when 2 teams have to give away tickets for a finals game.
WTF is wrong .....is the fans or lack of them or the stadium or what.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
what is with RL fans?
Aren't you a RL fan?
Perth Red said:
I'd frickin walk 10 miles for the opportunity to see two great teams in a sudden death playoff game! They should all be made to live in WA, SA or NT for a couple of years, might make them realise how lucky they are to be able to see a great game of NRL live.
Yeah, but you would have to choose to live in WA.

You really hate the eastern states, eh Red?

sarahk

Juniors
Very worried about tomorrow night's Crowd unfortunately. I could very well be under 20K.

It shouldn't be too bad of a crowd . I'm a parra supporter and I'm going lol so hopefully there's alot of neutrals. Besides roosters have a huge bandwagon atm, every third person I see is wearing their jersey .

Red Bear

Referee
If there's one criticism of Kogarah, it's that there's no available parking. It's a lottery trying to park in the streets around the ground to the point where you need to park kilometres away if you arrive within 30min of kickoff.

I know even at Brookvale and Toyota there are carparks near the Oval - although I think Brookvale's is in the Public School. Is the VIP car park in the school across from WJO always full?
There's a trainstation 200 metres up the road. Get a train.