What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Could happen next week as well Dalek - GC v Brisbane can only get a max of 26k and even then I wouldn't count on it - Dogs v Roosters has massive potential with both teams in great form and a 3pm Sunday kickoff...

potential - yes. Fulfilled? highly highly unlikely

as can be said with most matches

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I really hope the weather holds out in Auckland this week. The Warriors are playing some great footy and deserve a big crowd.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This rivalry round should be good.

Rabbits v Dragons @ ANZ = 22,000
Titans v Broncos @ Skilled = 23,000
Warriors v Storm @ Mt Smart = 16,000
Sharks v Eagles @ Toyota = 14,500
Penrith v Parra @ CUA = 16,000
Canberra v Knights @ Canb = 14,000
Roosters v Bulldogs @ SFS = 26,000 (being optimistic)
Tigers v Cowboys @ Leichhardt = 15,000

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Any of you f**ktards watching this Eels/Cowboys game? this is why the NRL gets disapointing crowds,look at the quality from these amatuers,we get crap games from these no hopers every week like this.

Timmah

Staff member
Tell me haynetrain, if we're all f**ktards, why do you spend time posting here?

You have a secret crush on us, don't you?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Any of you f**ktards watching this Eels/Cowboys game? this is why the NRL gets disapointing crowds,look at the quality from these amatuers,we get crap games from these no hopers every week like this.

only if you're an eels or cowboys fan.

adamkungl

Immortal

haha...I knew you'd be on here bagging people instead of actually supporting your team...

Billythekid

First Grade

Of course you're not at the game. You are always on here bagging crowds but i bet you never go to games.

You're a pathetic troll and you don't back up any of your words.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I think the Dogs will have about 15k supporters there on Sunday. Whether the Roosters can bring 10k+ is another story.

Early forecast for Sydney is fine Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

With Parra winning, Parra fans will be out in numbers on Saturday Night. 17-18k at CUA IMO.

Timmah

Staff member
11,177 at Pawwa tonight. Decent considering their opposition.

Brutus

Referee
11,000 very average, but absolutely stunning when compared to the Panthers turn-out.

C'mon Western Sydney!!

If Parra v Penrith doesn't sell-out next weekend then god help us. There should not be a spare seat in that little 20k stadium.

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
predictions for next round

Rabbits v Dragons @ ANZ = 23,000
Titans v Broncos @ Skilled = 23,000
Warriors v Storm @ Mt Smart = 14,000
Sharks v Eagles @ Toyota = 11,500
Penrith v Parra @ CUA = 17,000
Canberra v Knights @ Canb = 12,000
Roosters v Bulldogs @ SFS = 18,000
Tigers v Cowboys @ Leichhardt = 14,000

Timmah

Staff member
Agree with your point there. Not sure how Billy compares to Danny Williams in your sig though, his hit barely affected Hayne :lol:

I think the Dogs will have about 15k supporters there on Sunday. Whether the Roosters can bring 10k+ is another story.

Early forecast for Sydney is fine Friday,Saturday and Sunday.

With Parra winning, Parra fans will be out in numbers on Saturday Night. 17-18k at CUA IMO.

We get good turn outs on Sunday arvos. Is there ever a good day for Panther fans to turn up?

Status
Not open for further replies.