What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcpp

Juniors
Dogs v Eels will be absolutely massive especially if the Dogs manage to win today - should hopefully get 35k+

Billythekid

First Grade
Hopefully todays games encourages people to come watch the raiders.

Looks like its a bit over 20K at the SFS. Not to bad. Can't wait to see how much dogs parra get next week.

Hopefully todays games encourages people to come watch the raiders.

Looks like its a bit over 20K at the SFS. Not to bad. Can't wait to see how much dogs parra get next week.

Whatever it is it will be one less than it should..
Haynetrain will be on here dropping a load on his keyboard as he composes messages of love & adoration to his idol.

Billythekid

First Grade
SPOILER!!!!

That game pretty much wraps up the dogs season so i think it may be a little smaller now.

19129 at the SFS, not a bad crowd but could've been better.

Hopefully around 16-17k at LO tomorrow, to cap off a decent round of crowds. Last time we had a Tigers/Cowboys at LO on a Monday it got around 17k (in 2007), although that week the Tigers had Marshall and Hodgson returning from injury, which bumped the number up a little.

adamkungl

Immortal
Hm, I would have thought it was around 25k at the SFS...

Maybe they shaved some off to square up the one or two 'dubious' attendance figures

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Kungl, the top on the non-tunnel side was bare empty and the goalposts behind the southern end were shut off. I predicted 18k just after kickoff, was pretty spot on. Too many gaps.

There's a lot of f**k ups with ticketing - Ticketek are gauging people an extra 5-10 bucks between pre-purchase and on-the-day tickets, and plenty of families who tried getting the $40 Family Fun Day pass thing were either denied or just paid $68 instead.

The NRL needs to get a clue.

Yep no excuses yesterday (apart from terrible home form all year). Cold but fine and sunny and nothing else on in town. 12,000 should be a minimum Raiders crowd in these circumstances.

The NRL responsed to Raiders' pleas for more Sunday arvo games because of the cold --- and this is how we repay them.

ouwet

Bench
Hm, I would have thought it was around 25k at the SFS...

Maybe they shaved some off to square up the one or two 'dubious' attendance figures

Nah it seemed about right... Great atmosphere yesterday (Shame about the result), although i must say the Chook Pen have some disgusting foul mouthed supporters in there! I'll never make the mistake of sitting near them again with kids.

adamkungl

Immortal
Nah it seemed about right... Great atmosphere yesterday (Shame about the result), although i must say the Chook Pen have some disgusting foul mouthed supporters in there! I'll never make the mistake of sitting near them again with kids.

Don't think I've ever been to any footy game where I haven't heard a lot of swearing...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Definitely with ouwet on that one, I was next to the BA yesterday and they were letting the f's, c's and s'ses fly.

11,364 @ Leichhardt

The crowd was surprisingly bad although I suppose the early rain would have been a deterrent. If that game was played on a Sunday there would have been 16-18k, however, its only fair that we get our quota of Monday night games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts