What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Not a huge crowd in NZ. However i think it looks to be over 10K. This was the only game in danger of going under 10k this week.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
11,499 at Mt Smart. Not bad considering the form of both teams and the fact it has been absolutely pouring doen over there. Still only one game below 10k which is great.

Angry_eel

First Grade
I was at the parra game yesterday and man their were alot of young people at the game.I reckon at least 60% of the crowd was under 21, which i think hold well for the future.

I've noticed that at Parramatta, Bulldogs and Tigers games. The amount of kids is increasing at most NRL games. Its a good sign for the future.

Didgi

Titans have won a sh*tload of games the past 2 years and they still get crap crowds

Joke of a club.

Ticket prices, a new fan base and heavy injury tolls in their first few seasons.

And I think you would find that their averages would be well in the top 8 overall.

elbusto

Coach
good crowd at DFS... but wtf happened @ WIN

that's quite embarrassing.. especially since its a local derby AND the Dragons are top of the ladder
DFS crowd is excellent - and the result is even better for the game of Rugby League.

Crowd at WIN is about as big as it gets there isn't it?

Chook Norris

First Grade
DFS crowd is excellent - and the result is even better for the game of Rugby League.

Crowd at WIN is about as big as it gets there isn't it?

could've sworn something like 17k to even 19k was the max.. although i see where you're coming from.

Is the crowd capped at like 16k for safety reasons?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The Storm are going to help increase crowds now because of this scandal,they will always get good support at home and when they play on the road fans of the home side will come out in force in hoping to beat "The cheats" as they will call them.

Almost 20k at DFS

Haynetrain = Genius

elbusto

Coach
Crowds this season continue to be excellent and the ratings are red hot - bring on the next telly deal so we can im prove our position as the best game of footy in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.