What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moffo

Referee
Watch tim burn his bra when the number comes out

seriously, most roosters fans are white collar workers. They don't get out of work and hve a chance to get to the ground by 7pm. It's dumb scheduling

put these games on in locations where people can make it. If you finish work at 4 you might be a chance. It doesn't work in the cbd, I'm no chance of ever making a Monday night game when I'm working

Moffo

Referee
Watch tim burn his bra when the number comes out

seriously, most roosters fans are white collar workers. They don't get out of work and hve a chance to get to the ground by 7pm. It's dumb scheduling

put these games on in locations where people can make it. If you finish work at 4 you might be a chance. It doesn't work in the cbd, I'm no chance of ever making a Monday night game when I'm working

I can't believe people call for Cronulla to be punted when teams like the Roosters are getting such pitiful crowds like this. At least the Sharks have drawn in excess of 10,000 every match so far...
yep.

and you cant blame weather either because lets face it, if its raining at the SFS, you can avoid the rain. its a good stadium with a roof. unlike shark park which by my reckoning is about 20 percent covered.

sh*t crowd. a league standard

Bluebags1908

Juniors
The Roosters should take any home game vs the Cowboys on the road. Play it at Gosford, Suncorp, Gold Coast, South Island New Zealand, Perth, Port Moresby - anywhere!

This match is always one of the worst of the season. You just know each year vs Cowboys it's gonna get a crap crowd - and I'm not blamin the Cowboys. It's the Roosters fans that need to get off their arse.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I was just saying to my dad that I can't remember the last time there was a crowd this low. Must have been a couple or years. But then again I don't keep track of every crowd so for all I know there could of been a crowd this low last year.

Does anybody know? *cough*TIMMAH*cough*?

Last edited:

j5o6hn

Juniors
I have said before Eastern Suburbs are a waste of space where they should be moved out of Sydney,No fans no ideas,maybe New Guinea South Island of New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.