What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamin

Juniors
Well I wonder what the crowd is in NZ,ground looks deserted on my TV the NRL are going to have to bite the bullet on the Warriors and the NZRL before much longer bad look that I think

Youre posting this 1 hour before the game starts??

j5o6hn

Juniors
Sorry I was watching the under 20s got the time zones and games mixed uo Perth is a long way and I feel a bit silly sorry again

Goddo

Bench
:lol:

Yeah I drove past Jubilee Oval before, no one there! outragous, lets boot the Dragons.
While we are at it, and I saw a photo of Suncorp and the place was empty! Lets boot the Broncos.
:crazy:

16k for the dogs/saints game cant be real, i was there and it was def around the 18k mark, the sold out sign went up before kick off but apparently you could of fit another 3k in there, weird.

Might be a combination of stricter crowd safety measures and maybe even a result of no more "inflating" figures?

Though, I've been at WIN on the hill with over 19k, and it was bordering on the ridiculous, if not dangerous. Fun though!

Also, the southern stand refurbishment may have shaved a few numbers off too - bigger corporate area, not just normal seats in front of the boxes.

In fact, last year, didn't Kogarah "sell out" and post 18,000? Probably safety measures.

Teddyboy

First Grade
that's correct, 15 314 at Mt Smart
Auckland need to sign some more stars to get over 20000.I read that there was a big crowd at Eden Park so maybe that was a factor.
Mind you maybe a Wellington NRL team might do well as there Super 14 team is getting below 15000.

16 242 at EA Stadium
13 335 at DF Stadium

We need a big crowd at the SFS tomorrow to pull the average right up for the weekend.

user_nat

Coach
Anyone else find it sad that a town of about 20 people with an approaching cyclone can out draw Sydney teams (well.. Souths)?

m0nty

Juniors
16,177 @ WIN (18,145 in 2009)
10,943 @ ANZ (11,977)
13,335 @ Dairy Farmers (14,274)
16,242 @ Energy Australia (13,580)
15,314 @ Mt Smart (no equivalent in 2009, 10,417 in 2008)

Averaging 14,402 so far. Last year R2 averaged 18,516 mainly due to Brisbane hosting Melbourne and getting 36k. The last two games were improvements.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Any less than 40k today will be disappointing, across the 2 grounds, SFS and Parra, absolutely beautiful autumn day in Sydney no chance of rain... Tigers look the most exciting team in the comp, roosters playing well, Parra v Manly massive rivalry...

Ill say 18500 at Parra
22000 at SFS

Can we go 2 straight weeks without a sub 10k crowd??? Upto u canberra...

Selachimorpha

Juniors
We certainly wont go 3 weeks without a sub-10K crowd, Sharks/Souffs next Monday Night you could count everybody twice and still struggle to reach 10000.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Any less than 40k today will be disappointing, across the 2 grounds, SFS and Parra, absolutely beautiful autumn day in Sydney no chance of rain... Tigers look the most exciting team in the comp, roosters playing well, Parra v Manly massive rivalry...

Ill say 18500 at Parra
22000 at SFS

Can we go 2 straight weeks without a sub 10k crowd??? Upto u canberra...
So if the predictions don't match up what shall the NRL do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts