What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Dally M Awards thread

Chook Norris

First Grade
This is deadset disgraceful.
Carney has polled points in games where his side was well beaten.
An absolute farce.
No Roosters player deserved points against us, and he certainly didn't deserve 2 against the Sharks.

and he only got one point against the Eels.

jc155776

Coach
Bahahahaha

The "Hayne must win something award" and the "Give Carney two whenever he plays even if they get beaten" award.

Ladmate

Bench
FARAH GETS ROBBED AGAIN! WHAT A f**kING JOKE IT HAPPENED IN 07 AND NOW. f**k THE DALLY M'S

skeepe

Immortal
A ridiculous 2 points to Todd Carney against the Sharks gets him the Dally M award.

Good luck to him though, great to see how he's turned his life around. Shame it took us sacking him for it to happen.

skeepe

Immortal
A ridiculous 2 points to Todd Carney against the Sharks gets him the Dally M award.

Good luck to him though, great to see how he's turned his life around. Shame it took us sacking him for it to happen.

Doomednow

Bench
Todd Carney... Before tonight I really didn't think he'd get it but still, well done to him. I like him as a player.

skeepe

Immortal
Well done to Josh Dugan finishing 8th. Outstanding for a player with less than 40 games under his belt.

thommo4pm

Coach
and he only got one point against the Eels.

i feel sorry for your other Roosters players.

Against Brisbane, SKD should have got 3 points.
Against us, Masoe was easily your best, and he was well behind Weyman, Creagh, Costigan and Young.
Against the Sharks, how any of your players polled points is beyond me.

Geohood

Bench
Quit the whinging guys and congratulate Todd on a great year.. and he'll only be getting better in the years to come!

Latest posts