What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

Shire Panther

Juniors
Ill be signing up again and this year my girlfriend is aswell, My Victorian mate reckons he will get memberships for him and his wife they went to our game vs Parra at Penrith this season their 1st ever game of footy and they loved it but getting him to keep hisw word is a different thing.

dimitri

First Grade
the tigers mark is unrealistic they only have 3500 members and i know for a fact they are only hoping for 5-6K

yep true

Also going by the membership "brochure" (poster) last year, im not sure why anyone would have signed up

Tommy Anderson

Juniors
I joined the Tigers last year so i could get extra Return to Redfern seats.
As a Souths member it was an option to purchase 1 ticket with every ticketed membership.
Through the Tigers you could buy a 6 game pass and they let you buy as many tickets to the Redfern game as you like. (And they still only sold half their allocation)

High Flyers

Juniors
I think the three teams at the west of sydney really need to get a move on with pushing their marketing and membership divisions. Parra, Penrith and west tigers all have a presence in the region and between them have some really poor membership numbers.
There is no reason that each of these clubs shouldnt have membership numbers near 10K in the next 2-3 years. Membership needs to be the new focus and drive for clubs moving forward.

Dogs Of War

Coach
the tigers mark is unrealistic they only have 3500 members and i know for a fact they are only hoping for 5-6K

That's poor considering the amount of packages they offer. 3 game Leichardt and 3 game Leumah packages should be snapped up very quickly. While the city game packs should be affordable for most.

At least they went well at the end of the season, with a good campaign, targeting how cheap it could be just to attend games in the local area (so target those 3 game packs at those local communities), they should be able to reach 10K easily. They really should have similar supporter numbers to St George.

Vic Mackey

Referee

the tigers bring theirs out last, charge the most of any sydney teams and represent the least value.

they then wonder why they have a small amount of members.

big country

Juniors
Is this unrealistic?

Broncos - 15k
Dogs - 10k
Raiders - 6k
Cowboys - 6k
Titans - 8k
Manly - 6k
Melbourne - 10k
Knights - 7k
Parra - 10k
Panthers - 6k
Sharks - 6k
Rabbitohs - 12k
Saints - 12k
Roosters - 6k
Warriors - 8k
Tigers - 11k

i would doubt the Storm/Parra/Dogs/Tigers estimates

Lambretta

First Grade
I am definately getting a Roosters membership next season.

I bought a non attendance one last season as I rarely get to games with family commitments, but I am going to make a huge effort to get to 6 games next year.

That means I will get a selected games membership.

I have a good mate who is a Rooster and will be trying to get him involved as well. I might even buy him his as a birthday present or something. That way he cant f**king moan about the prices.

rabbit0h8

Juniors
I think souths are aiming for 17-18k with 10k being ticketed members. this is very realistic and they will probably get well over.

skeepe

Immortal
For some reason, Souths sent me a membership booklet. Very slick, but it looked familiar... I realised why after checking the Raiders booklet that has been online for about a month... it's exactly the same (well, you know, apart from the players photos).

Well done Souths, you've copied the Raiders yet again.

NK Arsenal

Juniors

My bad I would of thought they have more

i would doubt the Storm/Parra/Dogs/Tigers estimates

I know Parra only have 4.5k or something like that at the moment, but considering the season they've had, they could get a really big increase.

And the Dogs have changed things around off and on the field. They had 6k ticketed members this year IIRC so most of them will re-new and there will be more coming on board after their campaign this year.

As for the storm, I was told that they have a big membership base? If they win the GF this year more will sign up and don't forget they are moving away from the sh*thole

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Just had a quick look at some clubs' memberships. We (Manly fans) seem to pay a lot more than some clubs, most of whom have much better facilities.

High Flyers

Juniors
i agree parra should have a massive increase, you can tell thats what they want, osbourne mentions memberships every time hes in the media.. 10K would be a massive target increase but not out of there grasp if they get it together.
the storm have about 8K and i think with the continued success of the club and the new stadium the 10K should happen..

flamin

Juniors
You can really see the difference in sporting culture as the majority of Melbourne fans that come to games are members while only a couple of years ago many Sydney teams would have had only a couple thousand.

ByRd

First Grade
The Bulldogs had about 6,700 this year. Our goal a couple of years ago was 10k by 2010. I think that is very achievable, if they keep that cheap GA price of $95 and the success we had this year i think we can pass the 10k mark or get really close to it.

But compared to 2 yrs ago where we only had like 3/4k this is a massive improvement and they will only continue to climb with more effort being put on them.

phonetic

Juniors
If Parra win the comp I reckon they'll have 8k members. If they lose to Melbourne they'll have 5k. We are in the presence of an unprecedented bandwagon. Osbourne would be mad not to cash in on it, but unless they go all the way, I doubt it will be fruitful.

I'll sign up again, the sucker I am, for St George membership.

Latest posts