What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

DeeJ

Bench
For some reason, Souths sent me a membership booklet. Very slick, but it looked familiar... I realised why after checking the Raiders booklet that has been online for about a month... it's exactly the same (well, you know, apart from the players photos).

Well done Souths, you've copied the Raiders yet again.

Well at least they changed the players photos. Unlike the Penrith membership booklets last year. :lol:

parrawentyfan

Juniors
CEO Osborne was in one of the papers today. Wants 30k members in the next 5 years. A huge goal (possibly akin to Gold Coast United's undefeated claim), but positive nonetheless. If those are ticketed memberships, we are gonna need a bigger stadium - where are those friends of parramatta park?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For Parra, it's an epic goal - and is DUMB given his club resides in a 20k stadium. Additionally, they're only at 3k at the moment - they'll need to multiply their member base by 1000% to achieve such a goal. More accurate goal for 2025 IMO.

Billythekid

First Grade
Storm should be able to get quite a few ST holders next year. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if we go close to the top in the league. Obviously clubs like broncos will be hard to beat but we will be pretty high i think.

yobbo84

Coach
The Bulldogs had about 6,700 this year. Our goal a couple of years ago was 10k by 2010. I think that is very achievable, if they keep that cheap GA price of $95 and the success we had this year i think we can pass the 10k mark or get really close to it.

But compared to 2 yrs ago where we only had like 3/4k this is a massive improvement and they will only continue to climb with more effort being put on them.

I wonder how sustainable those $95 tickets are? Surely the club is short-changing itself by charging so little?

Timmah

Staff member
If we were playing anywhere else, you'd probably be right - but being at ANZ, the costs are easily subsidised.

Timmah

Staff member
I've updated the list of membership pages and brochures in post #2.

Click here to find out how to become a member of your club.

Lambretta

First Grade
Update from the Roosters for current members......

You will receive a copy of the 2010 membership brochure during the last week of October, and for Members renewing before Christmas you will automatically enter the draw to win one of five "Rooster Reward" experiences.

So, membership packages are getting close then.

buster bunny

Juniors
For some reason, Souths sent me a membership booklet. Very slick, but it looked familiar... I realised why after checking the Raiders booklet that has been online for about a month... it's exactly the same (well, you know, apart from the players photos).

Well done Souths, you've copied the Raiders yet again.

Actually the souths brochure looks very similar to the one souths released last year so maybe the raiders copied souths. Frankly I don't think many people care.

Parra Guru

Coach
I am purchasing 2 x Hindmarsh Memberships from Parramatta this year. With all the inclusions, it's too good to refuse!

Timmah

Staff member
I like how they've named their membership levels after current & former club legends.

pedge

Juniors
If Parra win the comp I reckon they'll have 8k members. If they lose to Melbourne they'll have 5k. We are in the presence of an unprecedented bandwagon. Osbourne would be mad not to cash in on it, but unless they go all the way, I doubt it will be fruitful.

I'll sign up again, the sucker I am, for St George membership.
ill have to disagree mate
we lost the gf, and me and my mate have already put our apps in for a platinum membership each...i think they are great value for what you get:
• Blue Blood / Sparky’s JuniorEels supporters pack
• Ken Thornett Stand premium reserved seating
• Signed 2010 jersey
• Ticket to 2010 Season Launch and Presentation Night
• Framed legends print
• Legends and superstars BBQ lunch at Parramatta Stadium
• Exclusive meet the Coach and players event

throw in a sth for each of our gf's and they have done quite well from us

big country

Juniors
we lost the gf, and me and my mate have already put our apps in for a platinum membership each...i think they are great value for what you get:
• Signed 2010 jersey
• Framed legends print

may i ask how much this membership cost as i somehow dont think you'd get more than say 50 other bandwagonners purchasing it ;-)

ashrafieh

Juniors
• Signed 2010 jersey
• Framed legends print

Platinum or coporate? lol... If that's under $1000 a year, it's awesome value!