What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

yakstorm

First Grade
So as we approach the end of November we have:

Raiders: 1,234
Bulldogs: 2,061
Rabbitohs: 5,191 Ticketed + ?? Non Ticketed
Sea Eagles: 2,200

Encouraging starts, all those clubs are very well placed to grow their membership numbers on their 2009 figures, which is all you can ask for.

1234!

bios_guests_ramones.gif

up yours canberra!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Important to note (and not a pissing contest, just a relative time thing) that Bulldogs memberships only came out two weeks ago tomorrow, whereas most other clubs have had theirs on sale since around the late Sep thru to mid October period.

gurudave

Juniors
Just wanted to add my 2 cents.

I'm a Broncos fan for life living in Brisbane. I joined the Bulldogs tipping comp one year and since then they send me membership applications. I opened it up and had a look and damn if all the other clubs put that amount of effort into gaining members the league would hugely benefit. The prices are fantastic and the brochure was very well done.

Timmah

Staff member
Penrith's membership brochure was impressive this year. Saints have IMO failed to capitalise on their good season by delaying their package releases... I understand the stadium issue has been a factor but at the same time they could've very well improved member numbers by having some sort of system in place earlier.

MsStorm

Bench
Saints have IMO failed to capitalise on their good season by delaying their package releases... I understand the stadium issue has been a factor but at the same time they could've very well improved member numbers by having some sort of system in place earlier.

The same thing could apply to the Storm as well...though its a much harder task for them..brand new stadium, etc. We have a lot of catching up to do.

ashrafieh

Juniors
So let me get this straight, the Bulldogs, one of the "big" 4 Sydney clubs can only garner just over 2,000 prepared to pay to see all games ??

Do you not read all the posts? It's been on sale for only 2 weeks while others clubs have been selling it for 4-6 weeks now.

OH and BTW if you look at the crowd averages for last year Einstein you'll see the Bulldogs averaged over 20,000 Per game and only second to Brisbane overall (Beating every other Sydney club and all those one town/city teams). SO yeah judging by those figures i just gave we're one of the Big 4 Sydney Clubs :)

Timmah

Staff member
So let me get this straight, the Bulldogs, one of the "big" 4 Sydney clubs can only garner just over 2,000 prepared to pay to see all games ??
:lol: Are you really that dense?

It's November 20 as of that 2,061 figure, and we're ahead of the same mark after two weeks last year. We finished with 6,500 last year in terms of ticketed memberships, which is amongst the highest in the NRL. We also finished with an average in excess of 20,000 fans per game last year - NOT including the Suncorp Stadium double header which was a designated Bulldogs home game.

I know you're a troll and I just bit, but f**k me dead what a dumb thing to say.

Timmah

Staff member
Just noticed that the bulk of his 54 posts involve some sort of support for AFL.

Goodbye troll...

my2centsworth

Juniors
:lol: Are you really that dense?

It's November 20 as of that 2,061 figure, and we're ahead of the same mark after two weeks last year. We finished with 6,500 last year in terms of ticketed memberships, which is amongst the highest in the NRL. We also finished with an average in excess of 20,000 fans per game last year - NOT including the Suncorp Stadium double header which was a designated Bulldogs home game.

I know you're a troll and I just bit, but f**k me dead what a dumb thing to say.

Does it take Bulldogs fans a little longer to raise the $20 they are offering for their cut price tickets

Dogs Of War

Coach
Does it take Bulldogs fans a little longer to raise the $20 they are offering for their cut price tickets

Cheapest Bulldogs membership for an adult is $55, this includes a supporters pack and 2 General Admission tickets. Perfect for the casual support to show there support for the club, die hards can spend $40 more and get the full season package if they are prepared to sit in the General Admission area.

So before you knock something, at least get your facts straight.