What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

SEAT 1A

Bench
We don't make money there. In the bad days, we lost cash. Other venues pay us. I disagree about the stadium... it's rubbish.

Thanks westie. That's a shame though. Good to see the move was good for you.

All clubs have to to maximise it's return as the Dragons did the same thing when Jubilee got a make over.

siv

First Grade
I agree Tommy, the $75.00 package would increase the total numbers however, it's good value for money. I think all clubs should offer different membership options to suit their supporters needs.

Souths have 13,300+ regular memberships which cost more than $75 without the token of 2 GA tickets (ie 8,100+ season ticketed members + 5,200 regular members)

SEAT 1A

Bench
Two GA tix for 75 bucks?
What else does the pack contain, a carton of piss?

2 tickets = a membership, quite a joke that

Can see your point innsaneink :D. Not to bad for the kids. Say 2 x tiks $20.00 each and $15.00 for the show bag.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Souths have 13,300+ regular memberships which cost more than $75 without the token of 2 GA tickets (ie 8,100+ season ticketed members + 5,200 regular members)

Good to see Siv. Note having a go at South's. I think your numbers are great as you have to travel to ANZ.
More options available to the punters to get involved the better.

innsaneink

Referee

Fein

First Grade
I remember being at a Souths game against Melbourne circa '04. The crowd was announced as something like 6k. There wouldn't have been half that.

West Tigers in the same year against the same team (Melbourne) at Leichhardt had a reported figure of 5648.

Souths had 6855.

Next.

the criteria wasnt solely on crowds.

it was based on many other things that overall souths werent last in.

im pretty sure they werent last in crowds that year either.

but were booted anyway because news limited simply didnt want them.

innsaneink

Referee
West Tigers in the same year against the same team (Melbourne) at Leichhardt had a reported figure of 5648.

Souths had 6855.

Next.

Was there that night, it was pissing down,had been for a few days... was when Williams king hit O'Neill.

westie

Bench
Was there that night, it was pissing down,had been for a few days... was when Williams king hit O'Neill.

Easily one of my best memories of footy.

Unfortunately Fein, you've completely missed the point. We're praising Souths for their excellent work in recent years. Can I recommend you leave the forum... even this place seems too advanced for you.

Fein

First Grade

Unfortunately Fein, you've completely missed the point. We're praising Souths for their excellent work in recent years. Can I recommend you leave the forum... even this place seems too advanced for you.

:lol::lol:

Really, rainman?

May I suggest you beat yourself with a lettuce leaf.

Slackboy72

Coach

Yeah my point was that people are turning up now for souffs but where were they in the 80's and 90's when souffs did it tough. I'm pretty sure people were wondering the same thing when 20,000 came to a street protest for souffs getting kicked out yet the year before they were getting 5,000 to a game.