What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Memberships

As much as I'd love to buy into this discussion...

How has it got anything to do with 2010 Memberships?

f**k off and start a thread in fight club if you want to have a Souths v Dragons pissing comp.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I've read this forum for a while but couldnt resist signing up to post on this topic.

To the St George Illawarra fan wondering where all the Souths fans were in the 80's and 90's i'd ask him/her the same question about their clubs fans. Over the course of the 80's and 90's the total average crowd figure differnence between Souths and the Dragons was 600 people. St George had an average crowd of 9,967 per game over those 2 decades while Souths had an average crowd of 9,369.

You might not like to remember it but St George had their share of dark times too in that period. In 1988 the mighty Dragons could only draw 5700 people to their home games each week.

You'll also note that Souths didnt have to merge to stay part of the league... And are doing fine today under the same banner they have used for the past 102 years.

You'll also note no one marched to keep St George from merging thus ending their 42 year stint as part of the ARL.

It's been 39 years since Souths won a premiership. Thats not good... But i''ll take the 20 we won previous to that over the 0 that St George Illawarra have won. Concentrate on your own problems.

PS: The year before we were kicked out we were getting over 12,000 people per game to the SFS. Look it up.

Well played.

joe9x

Juniors
Sponsor a Junior Member with the ‘Bunny Buddy Program’

20 Jan 2010

2010BunnyBuddyDetail-786c7cf8-1b51-428c-894a-42fcecbf2926.jpg
[FONT=&quot]The Rabbitohs launched the Souths Cares ‘Bunny Buddy Program’ today which is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]specifically designed to provide donated Red and Green Junior Ticketed Memberships to encourage kids in our community to aspire to achieve their goals. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This includes our local area and other regional areas such as Coffs Harbour where Souths Cares actively work with the community. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The ‘Bunny Buddy’ sponsorship will link in with Souths Cares’ Teachers Aide program and enable our players to reward those kids who are doing their personal best in the classroom with a Junior Membership to the Rabbitohs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Members, Corporate Partners and supporters can support this fantastic program by buying and donating one or multiple Junior Memberships to Souths Cares.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Red and Green General Admission Junior Membership has the following great inclusions:[/FONT]
· [FONT=&quot]A sensational Rabbitohs Team Bag· [FONT=&quot]Synthetic Rabbitohs Mod Sized Football· [FONT=&quot]Exclusive 2010 Member Cap· [FONT=&quot]General Admission Seating for the Charity Shield, ten ANZ Stadium ‘Home’ Games, two ANZ Stadium ‘Away’ Games against the Bulldogs and Eels, and the Gosford Home Game against the Knights.· [FONT=&quot]2010 Membership Card, Keyring, Bumper Sticker, Magnetic Fixture and Lanyard· [FONT=&quot]2010 Team Poster· [FONT=&quot]Birthday Card· [FONT=&quot]Invitation to a Junior Clinic· [FONT=&quot]Emails, magazines and more[FONT=&quot]Not only will this bring some happiness to kids that Souths Cares are working with in our communities, but it will also assist the Club to grow our junior supporters base. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Click here to donate a Junior Membership today through the Bunny Buddy program![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Junior Bunny Buddy Program is a joint initiative founded by the Rabbitohs, Souths Cares and tecala.[/FONT][/FONT]http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/News/So...nior-Member-with-the-Bunny-Buddy-Program.html
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I've read this forum for a while but couldnt resist signing up to post on this topic.

To the St George Illawarra fan wondering where all the Souths fans were in the 80's and 90's i'd ask him/her the same question about their clubs fans. Over the course of the 80's and 90's the total average crowd figure differnence between Souths and the Dragons was 600 people. St George had an average crowd of 9,967 per game over those 2 decades while Souths had an average crowd of 9,369.

You might not like to remember it but St George had their share of dark times too in that period. In 1988 the mighty Dragons could only draw 5700 people to their home games each week.

You'll also note that Souths didnt have to merge to stay part of the league... And are doing fine today under the same banner they have used for the past 102 years.

You'll also note no one marched to keep St George from merging thus ending their 42 year stint as part of the ARL.

It's been 39 years since Souths won a premiership. Thats not good... But i''ll take the 20 we won previous to that over the 0 that St George Illawarra have won. Concentrate on your own problems.

PS: The year before we were kicked out we were getting over 12,000 people per game to the SFS. Look it up.

mate, keep posting.
welcome aboard BTW

DINGb@T

Juniors
Back on thread......
With a fairly short time to the new seasons kick off I'm actually a bit disappointed with our (Titans) number. WOuld have thought we'd have more by now but I wouldn't know when the 'rush' periods for memberships are. Do they pick up significantly close to the start of the season? (I know I'm waiting till I've got some spare cash post-Christmas)

siv

First Grade
Also, I think the rabbits are salary cap cheats. Burgess has been given so many freebies (car, appartment in woollomoloo). How does that not come under the salary cap? How does the transfer fee Souths payed not count?

Relocation expenses - same rules that allow Storm to setup players in Melbourne

Coaster

Bench
Back on thread......
With a fairly short time to the new seasons kick off I'm actually a bit disappointed with our (Titans) number. WOuld have thought we'd have more by now but I wouldn't know when the 'rush' periods for memberships are. Do they pick up significantly close to the start of the season? (I know I'm waiting till I've got some spare cash post-Christmas)

Ours are low IMO, although i only bought my couple yesterday, and like most others are short of cash after the last year.

I do like the fact they are low, as it is an indication of how expensive they are and may force them to bring the prices to a more reasonable level.

beave

Coach
Cowboys are the same, down nearly 2k on last year, hopefully the hierachy wake up to themselves and drop the prices a bit.

Ausguy

Coach
no no no no the sharks will get the spoon....

oh wait, what? this thread isnt about the sharks getting the spoon? sorry there was so much tension and hatred i thought it had to be about the sharks....

anyway proceed....

Rainbow

Juniors
Cowboys are the same, down nearly 2k on last year, hopefully the hierachy wake up to themselves and drop the prices a bit.

How much are the reserved seats for the Titans and Cowboys? I knew the Titans were up there but I didn't realise the Cowboys were expensive.

Coaster

Bench
How much are the reserved seats for the Titans and Cowboys? I knew the Titans were up there but I didn't realise the Cowboys were expensive.

for the Titans adult prices are:
Titanium - $606
Gold - $446
Steel - $275 the corners of the stadium
Legion - $250 behind goal posts

Sonic Star

Juniors
for the Titans adult prices are:
Titanium - $606
Gold - $446
Steel - $275 the corners of the stadium
Legion - $250 behind goal posts

Why are the prices so high?

275 to sit in the corner?
250 behind the posts that's rubbish.

Titans fans are being robbed.

beave

Coach
the western bays up here were ridiculous $$$$$$ i think 1 adult ticket for the season was over $650-$700

I can't remember what individual game tickets were for that stand were either, around the $60 mark a ticket?

Western Stand Bays 6-9 SOLD OUT
Western Stand Bays 1,2,3,4,5,10,11 & 12 SOLD OUT

Eastern Lower Terrace Bays 113-123
ADULT $474
CHILD $384
FAMILY $1,374

Eastern Lower Terrace 110-112 & 124-126 Bays
ADULT $384
CHILD $294
FAMILY $1,104

Eastern Stand Bays 312-316
ADULT $429
CHILD $339
FAMILY $1,239

Northern Stand Bays 301-304
ADULT $204
CHILD $114
FAMILY $564
CONCESSION $159

Northern Stand Non Alcohol Bays 305-306
ADULT $204
CHILD $114
FAMILY $564
CONCESSION $159

Southern Stand Bays 330-334
ADULT $204
CHILD $114
FAMILY $564
CONCESSION $159

General Admission Outer Areas
ADULT $177
CHILD $96
FAMILY $492
CONCESSION $132

Last edited:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
no no no no the sharks will get the spoon....

oh wait, what? this thread isnt about the sharks getting the spoon? sorry there was so much tension and hatred i thought it had to be about the sharks....

anyway proceed....

Just shut up.