What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 People's Choice Award

Forum Sevens Awards
2010 People's Choice Award

Go nuts, this is the nomination thread. After a bit, we will poll.

murphyscreek

Coach
Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here are a list of articles which scored 90+ or were awarded Player of the match.

Amadean (Titans) - 90 (Finals Round 2)
Azkatro (Panthers) - 90 (Round 1)
bartman (NSW) - 89 (Origin)
Big Mick (Panthers) - 90 (Grand Final)
Bubbles (Roosters) - 90 (Round 2), 90 (Round 3), 94 (Round 5)
Dave Q (Souths) - 88 (Round 6)
Drew-sta (Newtown) - 87 (Willow Cup Round 1), 88 (Willow Cup Round 2), 89 (Willow Cup Round 3), 94 (Round 6), 90 (Grand Final)
Dubopov (Dragons) - 90 (Round 2), 89 (Round 4), 92 (Round 6)
Goleel (Eels) - 88 (Round 3)
Gorilla (Newtown) - 89 (Round 5), 91 (Finals Round 3)
Jesbass (Kiwis) - 93 (4 Nations Round 1)
Johns_Magic (Souths) - 90 (Round 7)
LeagueNut (Panthers) - 90 (Round 6)
madunit (Panthers) - 93 (Round 4), 89 (QLD - Origin), 90 (Kiwis - 4 Nations Round 1)
Marshall_Magic (Souths) - 86 (Round 5), 90 (Finals Round 1)
murphyscreek (Dragons) - 89 (Round 1), 92 (Willow Cup Round 1), 92 (Finals Round 1)
muzby (Newtown) - 91 (Finals Round 2)
ozbash (Newtown) - 90 (Round 2)
Phantom Eel (Eels) - 89 (Willow Cup Round 1), 90 (Round 7)
The Piper (Panthers) - 90 (Round 4), 91 (Finals Round 1)
Titanic (Kangaroos) - 87 (Anzac Test)
tits&tans (Titans) - 90 (Round 2), 88 (Round 4), 89 (Willow Cup Round 3), 90 (Finals Round 1), 90 (PNG - 4 Nations Round 1)
tittoolate (Titans) - 88 (Round 1)
Willow (Newtown) - 97 (Round 3), 88 (Round 7), 90 (PNG - 4 Nations Round 1)

All correct as at the end of the first round of the 4 Nations matches.

Titanic

First Grade
I reckon my picture of the 'dog act' is worth a mention ... certainly not any points but at least a mention e.g. "where did you find that" :)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd like to throw in my articles: "Tony" and "Theo" more to honour them and not myself.

Theo especially.

Can I have some time to go through all the articles to post a proper list over the next few nights JB?

Jesbass

First Grade
I'd like to throw in my articles: "Tony" and "Theo" more to honour them and not myself.

Theo especially.

Can I have some time to go through all the articles to post a proper list over the next few nights JB?

I don't make the rules, unit, so I won't say "no", but I will say "it'd make things quite difficult".

Essentially, I've trawled through the nominations and the matches throughout the year and pulled 15 articles by 15 different authors that have been particularly well received in some way or another.

I've sent this list to NT for some feedback, and I'm hoping to hear from him by tomorrow. If not, I'll go forth and make the poll anyway. (It's only just over a fortnight away from Christmas - the awards have dragged on much longer than would be ideal.)

Incidentally, "Theo" is in that list.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm not sure if rep matches are permissable, but:
Yes, any First Class match counts.

First Class:

Premiership
Rep Games
Willow Cup

Trial matches and exhibition matches (including the PVP) are not first class matches, and do not count towards a player's tally.

Latest posts