What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 WC Opener - South Africa 1 Mexico 1 - Group A

Ridders

Coach
It was a great strike. Just on the vuvuzuelas, I reckon when we see some crowds where there'll be a great portion of say English, or Brazilians or whatever in the crowd instead of just South Africans then chanting might make a bit of a comeback. I hope so anyway, these korean commentators are bad enough, I don't know if I can cope with them and the vuvuzuelas for the entire tournament.

I hope thats the case.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Thankfully SBS have turned the sound down a bit in the crowd or it might be cause I have the radio on louder, I do hope though we hear some chanting come back in later games.

Ridders

Coach
No mate, I think sbs have a 10am replay so I'm crashing and getting up for then

I think SBS are showing it. Starts at 4am. At least thats what it says on the programme guide

Edit: Misinterpreted what you were saying. Soz

weasel

First Grade
I'm here all night :cool:

Ridders, may I ask... are you a uni, or some other form of, bum? Whether it's tuning into the NBA finals in the middle of the day or staying awake through the night to watch football you always seem to have time on your hands. The average human needs at least 7 hours of sleep a night, but I'm guessing you survive on about ten minutes.

Ridders

Coach
Ridders, may I ask... are you a uni, or some other form of, bum? Whether it's tuning into the NBA finals in the middle of the day or staying awake through the night to watch football you always seem to have time on your hands. The average human needs at least 7 hours of sleep a night, but I'm guessing you survive on about ten minutes.

:lol:

Yeah I'm a uni student. My sleeping hours tend to vary alot.

fish eel

Immortal

yeah I'm stuffed if I'm staying up to watch that one when I can crash, wake up and watch a replay without knowing the score.

Bafana bafana looking good for the three points.

Be senstational if they pull it off, given if they had to qualify, their form in the african cup qualifiers would have meant they'd miss out.

weasel

First Grade
Oh, damn, I just checked... I originally had him and Salcido, and dropped Marquez to free up a few extra decimal points to sign another gun forward. Dammit, why did I keep Salcido?

fish eel

Immortal
It was a great strike. Just on the vuvuzuelas, I reckon when we see some crowds where there'll be a great portion of say English, or Brazilians or whatever in the crowd instead of just South Africans then chanting might make a bit of a comeback. I hope so anyway, these korean commentators are bad enough, I don't know if I can cope with them and the vuvuzuelas for the entire tournament.

Give me the vuvuzuelas ahead of that annoying bloody band that's often in the English crowds