What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 WC Opener - South Africa 1 Mexico 1 - Group A

Ridders

Coach
South Africa starting lineup

Khune - Gaxa, Mokoena, Khumalo, Thwala - Letsholonyane, Dikgacoi, Pienaar, Modise, Tshabalala – Mphela

Mexico starting lineup

Perez, Rodriguez, Salcido, Marquez, Osorio, Torrado, Franco, Vela, Aguilar, Juarez, Dos santos

Noa

First Grade
Really looking forward to Mexico play, brilliant against italy and a brilliant young player/gunner in Carlos Vela

Ridders

Coach
Ooh. Dos Santos should have looked to pass.

Mexico definitely the better of the two so far. Still 0-0

weasel

First Grade
How long before South Africa crack? I want them to win this game but seems like Mexico will break them down eventually.

fish eel

Immortal
What chance Mexico continue to fail to score and then go one down thanks to a goal on the break?

fish eel

Immortal
You can't win a world cup with a rubbish keeper, so despite how good they look with the ball I'm writing off Mexico

weasel

First Grade
It was a great strike. Just on the vuvuzuelas, I reckon when we see some crowds where there'll be a great portion of say English, or Brazilians or whatever in the crowd instead of just South Africans then chanting might make a bit of a comeback. I hope so anyway, these korean commentators are bad enough, I don't know if I can cope with them and the vuvuzuelas for the entire tournament.