What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup - Germany 4 England 1 - Round of 16

pantherz9103

First Grade
On the balance of play Germans deserve the lead, but now I want England to win just so we don't have to hear about 'that goal' for maybe the next couple of decades

Eddie.

Bench
Great "goal" by Frank

Football is a laughing stock. These stubborn clowns at FIFA must get the message. Because it is nothing short of a farce.

On the balance of play Germans deserve the lead, but now I want England to win just so we don't have to hear about 'that goal' for maybe the next couple of decades

England losing by one goal may yet be the best result for th future of the game.

Hopefully it will wake up some of the neanderthals running the sport and drag them into the 21st century.

Dragon

Coach
why cant they just give the goal now anyway? start half time at 2-2

stupid stupid merkins

fish eel

Immortal
I know they're talking about video ref, but wasn't there talk a while back of using the cyclops technology they use in tennis?

hellteam

First Grade
Germany are very good to watch. As much as I don't really like the country, this is a great team

hellteam

First Grade
Ozil, find of the World Cup for sure. I hope some English team picks him up so I can see him play more often.

Latest posts