What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Eels Membership Thread

btaag

Juniors
Because a majority of this forum sits in Bay 48 :p

Thanks - not part of the League Unlimited Forum Clique/posse, so didnt know that :?.

I was hoping you would say something like "It is the Bay where the hard core, vocal and legendary supporters have always sat" in an Anfield Kop / Old Trafford Stretford End, but can settle for it being the home of a number of dedicated forum posters / devoted Eels fans :)

cgee221

Juniors
Sorry to be the one to break the news Gents, but all the cool people sit in the Cronin Stand.

Been there, done that....and it aint all that cool....there were a lot of ferrels in my bay this year. Sarah and I were the only norms!

Gronk

Staff member
Been there, done that....and it aint all that cool....there were a lot of ferrels in my bay this year. Sarah and I were the only norms!

Yeah but we have a bar to watch reggies from. ;-)

benoir91

Juniors
As of today,

Eels 7065
Dragons 5934
Bulldogs 5547
Tigers 3014

Massive effort if we finish with more members than these three after the season we had this year.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
As of today,

Eels 7065
Dragons 5934
Bulldogs 5547
Tigers 3014

Massive effort if we finish with more members than these three after the season we had this year.

We will have more members then the Tigers, Doggies and Eels will have similar numbers and we are no chance of getting more members then the Dragons.

sarahk

Juniors
As of today,

Eels 7065
Dragons 5934
Bulldogs 5547
Tigers 3014

Dragons numbers are ticketed only whereas ours and dogs include both, I'm not sure about tigers.

i got my blue blood tickets in the mail today i ordered a membership for my mum as a christmas present and it was sent in a separate envelope addressed to her thank god i picked up the mail and not her

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
@ 16 Dec 2010

ladder_16122010.jpg