What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Eels Membership Thread

SCoops

Juniors
Renewed when they first came out.
Just had to sit and wait for the last two tickets. So now we have 4 Adult and 1 grommet ticket.

So look out 2011 here comes the Scoops'

Cheers

Fee

Juniors
I am looking forward to our fifth year as season pass holders. Will always make sure we can afford our passes each year, it is a big part of our lives. Go the mighty Eels!!!!!!!!:D

SDM

First Grade
It is becasue members are poorer becasue we have to pay for our Chinese food this year.

SDM

First Grade
I was going to get a North Terrace ticket, but after reading what 2 x A-league fans got up to on the weekend, I dont want to risk getting a sticky seat.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've got my seats moved too! Managed to get into the best bay in the ground, BAY 48!!! With two aisle seats I may add! I'm one happy customer :D:D

I moved my recliner to where the lounge used to be.

btaag

Juniors
I've got my seats moved too! Managed to get into the best bay in the ground, BAY 48!!! With two aisle seats I may add! I'm one happy customer :D:D

I didnt know Bay 48 was the best Bay in the Ground - why? Regardless, that is where my seats are, so welcome aboard!! :D

Gronk

Staff member
Sorry to be the one to break the news Gents, but all the cool people sit in the Cronin Stand.