What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
It wasn't bias, just the usual crap. However it did deny the Warriors a couple of opportunities to mount pressure which is the only disappointing thing about it. Not saying it would've changed the result, and probably wouldn't have, but it was disappointing nonetheless.

Good thing about the NRL is that there's always next season.

Exactly and thats why we all love it !
and there will always be more shithouse ref decisions next year

LazyDreamer

Bench
Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can tell by Gallop's reaction that B.Stewart wasn't giving him a long-winded "all's forgiven" speech. Considering he'd just won a grand final, it makes Stewart out to be the knob-jockey that he obviously is. The C U Next Tuesday really needs to build a f***ing bridge.

skeepe

Immortal
Bring it Skeepe...anytime...anywhere....wanker.Put up with your shite all fuggin year. Get off mummys computer you sad sad sooky twaT.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If anyone is wondering why Manly fans are universally despised, I present to you Exhibit A.

Caged Panther

First Grade
How the hell do you know what was said, maybe they just made thier peace with each other....

Lol 90% of what is 'said' between people is non verbal you only had to look at the body language of both to know that there is no way in hell they made peace.

As for the game I stand by the comments I made at half time however I do think the better team won, as much as I hate to admit it.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Exactly and thats why we all love it !
and there will always be more shithouse ref decisions next year

True that. Although I remain eternally optimistic that one day things like the Watmough play the ball won't happen. That's the one that I just don't get how they miss.

Anyway congrats to Manly fans and 16/17 Manly players. Won't congratulate Rose on anything (like he cares anyway :lol:.)

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
True that. Although I remain eternally optimistic that one day things like the Watmough play the ball won't happen. That's the one that I just don't get how they miss.

Anyway congrats to Manly fans and 16/17 Manly players. Won't congratulate Rose on anything (like he cares anyway :lol:.)

Yea mine is to never see a gridiron pass like when we played parra and have it called good :D

Of course the ref's are piss poor. Look who runs them ! Here a question for all those who believe Manly got biased reffing .
Why would Harrigan of all people want Manly to Win (Cement truck anyone )

Yeah I don't actually believe that. Like someone said earlier why would the NRL actually want Manly to win, it makes no sense.

I could lend myself to believe the NRL wanted the Tigers to beat the Warriors.

In this game I don't think there was any bias, just bad calls, some of them significant that happened to go the way of Manly.

If I was a Manly fan I wouldn't give a f**k and I'd be giving George Rose a medal and what not. But I'm sure if the roles were reversed Manly fans wouldn't be happy with the refereeing, regardless of whether they were the lesser team for 50-60 minutes.

It was a good win by Manly and the reason I wanted Brisbane to beat you, because I couldn't see a Warriors victory over Manly. Just dissapointed we didn't get a 100% fair go, is all.

We'll be back next year hopefully

ironhorse

Juniors
The thing about Rose was that it was very deliberate . He missed the tackle then chased him down and smacked him in the face with the elbow . 6 weeks if the NRL are actually serious .I think big georgey lost a few fans Tonight .

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Yeah I don't actually believe that. Like someone said earlier why would the NRL actually want Manly to win, it makes no sense.

I could lend myself to believe the NRL wanted the Tigers to beat the Warriors.

In this game I don't think there was any bias, just bad calls, some of them significant that happened to go the way of Manly.

If I was a Manly fan I wouldn't give a f**k and I'd be giving George Rose a medal and what not. But I'm sure if the roles were reversed Manly fans wouldn't be happy with the refereeing, regardless of whether they were the lesser team for 50-60 minutes.

It was a good win by Manly and the reason I wanted Brisbane to beat you, because I couldn't see a Warriors victory over Manly. Just dissapointed we didn't get a 100% fair go, is all.

We'll be back next year hopefully

I agree with all of this personally. And you guys will def be back at least to the semi's next year if not the GF again.
The Tigers game was def a push to get them to make it at all costs

Latest posts