What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Caged Panther

First Grade
Yep Stewart definitely gave Gallop a serve. Personally I don't care what his beef with Gallop is that wasn't the time or place for it and it just makes him look petulant.

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
The 3rd try from Manly was worse than the no-try from the Vatuvei knock forward. To give one and not the other is ridiculous.

And if the refs awarded that Warriors no-try in question and the Warriors came back you Manly fans would be f**king filthy about it.

So have a bit of perspective.
You should, too. Foran's try looked legitimate to me, yet was denied, and bitching about the refereeing honestly just obscures the simple fact: the Warriors were crap for all but the last 15 minutes. Manly were the better team.

And this is coming from a neutral.

the rebel

Juniors
As a Warriors fan I am absolutely gutted. The Warriors played too conservatively for the first 60 minutes and it cost them in the end. Well played Manly best team all year.

Didgi

:lol: The true measure of the greatness of a grand final is the scale of the fights on LU afterwards.

Congratulations Manly, though I was well on the Warriors bandwagon you've been a quality side all year and despite the not insignificant leg-ups from poor refereeing decisions were the better team in that game.

After Shaun Johnson's recent displays, as avid a Rangi Chase fan as I am, there's no way he could be excluded from the Kiwis squad surely.

I haven't been watching the post-match coverage after the awarding of the CC medal, if Brett Stewart did seriously give Gallop a serve it further cements him as an A-grade tool and nearly as bitter as Skeepe after a big Raiders loss.

You should, too. Foran's try looked legitimate to me, yet was denied, and bitching about the refereeing honestly just obscures the simple fact: the Warriors were crap for all but the last 15 minutes. Manly were the better team.

And this is coming from a neutral.

A neutral who needs to sort his eye sight out.

The replay was in super slow motion and he quite clearly knocked on.

Ever heard of the butterfly effect? For all we know if Manlys try was denied, as it should have been, Warriors could have smashed Manly in the 2nd half.

The fact is if the Warrior no-try from the Vatuvei knock on was given all Manly fans on here would be crying blue murder.

So f**k you very much

If Stewart gave Gallop a serve I think he needs to be banned for 2012. He clearly hasn't learned is lesson and is bringing the game into disrepute.

In any other code it wouldn't be acceptable. Brett Stewart thinks he's bigger than the game

Ari Gold

Bench
B Stewart.... The NRL handed you a grand final and u still have the nerve to whinge to gallop?

I hope manly never get their stadium upgrade approved so those fat merkins can sit on their mud hill for eternity

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Cue the conspiracy theory's about what Brett Stewart said to Gallop ...
Who the hell f**king cares !!

Latest posts