What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GRAND FINAL - Bluebags -V- Ninjas

edabomb

First Grade
Best of luck to all involved - this looks like a fitting finale :)

16 club games for the Ninjas this season between both comps - definitely time for a few forum brews :b: :b:

joshie

Live Update Team
Good luck one and all! I am so glad that I was able to play a grand final so early in my career and I am hoping the Ninjas can complete a double; the willow cup and the championship!

Wow, 16 club games this season, I really have felt it, especially playing only 7 over two seasons previously!

But great work, cant hit the grog too hard, im about to head into the Australian camp ;)

Hallatia

Referee
JAmes, I'm sure we can do more than pray ... *cough* bribe the ref *cough*

Great job everybody, hoping the Ninjas have done enough to pick up this title.
GO TEAM!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Quality reads by everyone. Now over to the man with the really tough job, take your time Mr Referee Sir.

joshie

Live Update Team
This is driving me nuts haha

It's kind of like a diet, waiting but all I want from it is to....

SHOW ME RESULTS lol

Jesbass

First Grade
Just to make you panic, I thought I'd A) post here, and B) let you know that I haven't even started marking yet.

I'll get that started (and hopefully finished) tomorrow. But I don't want to rush a Grand Final. ;-)

Jesbass

First Grade
Bluebags beat the Ninjas! (In the regular season.)

BUT...

Ninjas beat the Bluebags! (In the Willow Cup.)

AND NOW...

GRAND FINAL RESULTS...

...are not done yet! :sarcasm:

Hallatia

Referee
Jes, I can see you are a busy and important man, so I am giving you special offer of helping you finish this whole marking business.

Jesbass

First Grade
Jes, I can see you are a busy and important man, so I am giving you special offer of helping you finish this whole marking business.

Hehe...I'm sure the power trip fun will wear off eventually.

I really will post the marks as soon as they're finished. :thumn

edabomb

First Grade
Anyone remember that Seinfeld episode where Costanza keeps angrily shouting - 'Jerry Seinfeld - funny guy!!'?

All I can say is Jesbass - funny guy!! :lol:

Latest posts