What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

applesauce

Bench
ISC has really done well with all the jerseys. Cowboys home is looking good!

You'd think the Manly Home could of just had the white billboard sticker go the extra few cm's wide, so it merged with the white side-panels... :roll:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
While it appears on their jerseys, I'm still not sure whether Quantum has chosen to use it's third year extension on the sponsorship agreement, especially with today's news that Delmege is selling his shares in the club off..

Timmah

Staff member
I love that Canberra have gone to the trouble of integrating The Tradies into their jerseys, they could easily of f**ked that up.

In fact, the only non-integrated sponsor looks like Manly's home jersey. That said, Souths are still confirming theirs I imagine...? I know nab pulled out.

meltiger

First Grade
Agree there, teams certainly do seem to be getting smarter in how to keep the sponsor prominent, but not intrusive. We certainly went down that road this year too. (Remains to be seen if we go back to 05 style sh*tte though)

It's a shame in that sense if NAB withdrew from Souths, Colors fitted Souths perfectly.

Canard

Immortal
So remind me never to listen to the guy "in the know" who said the Cowboys main jersey wasn't changing!

Timmah

Staff member
I love it. I think it's quite simple and uses the three colours of the club well. Much better than the kids drawing from 08-10

Alex28

Coach
While it appears on their jerseys, I'm still not sure whether Quantum has chosen to use it's third year extension on the sponsorship agreement, especially with today's news that Delmege is selling his shares in the club off..
I thought that I had read somewhere that Quantum were in financial difficulty and were not continuing the sponsorship...

I'll take a look around.

Dragon Dave

Bench
So far then, we know:

Broncos *TBA - NRMA jerseys seen so far are just photoshopped

Raiders Main & Alt (still with ISC)

Bulldogs Main, Alt & Heritage (changed to Canterbury Clothing Co)

Sharks Main, Alt & Heritage (changed to x-Blades)

Sea Eagles Main & Alt (still with ISC)

Knights Main, Alt & Heritage (changed to x-Blades)

Cowboys Main & Alt (still with ISC)

Eels Main & Alt (still with ISC)

Panthers Main, Alt & Heritage (still with ISC)

Rabbitohs Main & Alt (still with ISC)

Roosters Main & Alt (still with ISC)

Warriors Main, Alt & NZ anniversary jersey (still with Canterbury Clothing Co)

Maroons 2011 Origin jersey (still with Canterbury Clothing Co)

Meaning we're waiting on:

Broncos (confirmation of all three)

Raiders Heritage

Titans all three

Sea Eagles Heritage

Storm all three

Cowboys Heritage

Eels Heritage

Rabbitohs Heritage

Roosters Heritage

Tigers all three

For those playing at home:

Dragons:
Home: Same as 2010 (TBC)
Away: Steelers Heritage (TBC)
Heritage: TBC

Talons

Juniors
I thought that I had read somewhere that Quantum were in financial difficulty and were not continuing the sponsorship...

I'll take a look around.
Quantum are in the process of buying out Max Delmege's shares in Manly, hopefully it's just the beginning of the clubs re-emergence financially.
On topic the new away jersey reminds me of the good old Wormald days.

beagle

Juniors
Apparently Pain Away is still the sleeve sponsor and back of jersey sponsor for Parra. We'll wait and see. Regardless, a few minor changes compared to the heritage. Pirtek in yellow not white, and Pain Away in the box, not on it's own

Timmah

Staff member
Fantastic news, the ridiculous lines on the NSW Blues jersey are gorn!

Still waiting on a major sponsor though:

Classic%20Licensees%20SOO%20Jerseys%20Cat_20111899.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Unfortunately the god-ugly VB logo stays on the 2011 Australian kit:

Classic%20Licensees%20ARL%20Jerseys%20Cat_20111893.jpg

beave

Coach
Cheers mate. The way the lad at the sports store up here described last month was spot on, though he still said Hummel was doing it so he was wrong in that regards. I want to see it in person, it's better than the piece of sh*t we have now, I'm hoping the blue and grey are a lot darker than what is appearing on my screen. And I think the cowboys will hit the roof over it being released early, they were going to do a big grand revealing ceremony I believe, too late now I guess.