What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

aids

Bench
Dragons will be wearing the red v in the WCC! Woot

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.aspx?id=5555&type=news

Image.aspx

whats the deal with Dr. Frankensteins' Beiber at the back?

Spitty

Juniors
Are the supporter's versions cotton?

That's what they looked like when I saw them hanging in the shop.

If they are cotton I plan on getting one as it is easily my favourite Rugby League jersey of all time.

The retro jersey is cotton, the one with the Dahdah uniforms sponsorship.

But the heritage jersey, the one with modern sponsors and a modern spin on design are the newer fabric. I think it's polyester (but I'm no fabric expert).

I disagree that's it's still better than the newer jersey. I loved the liquorice allsorts jersey, but when I see the new home jersey and the new heritage jersey side by side. I choose the home jersey. Sometimes plain is best.

jim_57

Staff member

Jankuloski

Juniors
I really thought Wigan couldn't do worse than their home jersey..

I stand frikkin corrected..

WHO MAKES, APPROVES this??? WTF??

Rapture_Shark

Juniors
agreed, my favourite ESL team is wigan but that jersey for the WCC and their home and away jerseys for '11 are terrible, i dont see wat was wrong with the jersey they won the comp in with

Jankuloski

Juniors
They're trying to squeeze more coin by making new jerseys for fans to buy..

ONLY WHO'S GONNA BUY THAT MONSTROSITY?????

MatthewA

Juniors
Here's a glimpse of the full Bulldogs kit. Shorts look a bit plain but I dare say they may be different in round 1. There's also a much better photo of what seems to be a reworked Heritage kit, or perhaps the "Retro" kit but I didn't think we were doing those.

dogs2011.jpg

dogs20112.jpg

MatthewA

Juniors
Agreed.

And I also want to say that in heritage round, I say all sponsors give up their jersey rights and they play as they did back in the day - no sponsors.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Agreed.

And I also want to say that in heritage round, I say all sponsors give up their jersey rights and they play as they did back in the day - no sponsors.
Yes, good idea but in the Bulldogs case will they wear Camp Quality? If so no problems.

MatthewA

Juniors
Our main sponsor is JayCar and CQ is on the shorts. But I still would love to see a heritage round free of all sponsors on jerseys.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Our main sponsor is JayCar and CQ is on the shorts. But I still would love to see a heritage round free of all sponsors on jerseys.
I mentioned Camp Quality because it was on the heritage jersey in the photo. Agree with you on heritage round.

Rapture_Shark

Juniors
i think that jersey that pritchards wearing is the one they wear in trials, like this one that they wore in 09, its also looks like the trials jersey in 2010 that they wore in trials but icouldnt find a pic, if i do ill put it up, but back to my point i think thats a trial jersey

Attachments

• NODDY.jpg
    NODDY.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 10