What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

beave

Coach
Same as Charlie, the Cowboys jerseys were going ultra cheap at the last 2 home games, like $70 (I wouldn't even pay that much for the piece of sh*t) so I honestly think that we are getting something totally new. Please be the 1995 throwback............

LeagueNut

First Grade
I heard a rumble a few months back that the Warriors were changing their jersey for next year, but I don't think we've had the sh*thouse CCC template for the required 3 seasons yet.

There's a competition running to design the Junior Warriors jersey for 2011. Here's my contribution:

VodafoneJuniorWarriorsJersey.png

zombie jesus

Staff member
Manly
Quantum not staying on the front, no replacement yet.
Centrebet will be taking one of the back spots, not sure if it's top or bottom.
Due for a new away jersey but nothing confirmed.

DeeJ

Bench
Panthers retro - thumbs up!

At least the Broncos new sponsor has a logo that 'blends' in with the background, similar to the rule in the English Premier league. That block logo of thier previous sponsor was ugly.

There is also a rumour the Eels are changing from ISC to another manufacturer, possibly adidas.

I don't think it will be adidas. They are only allowed to sponsor one team in the league at a time. That's why when the Titans changed to adidas this year, St George went to Reebok (which is also owned by adidas).

The Broncos are a car crash waiting to happen once Lockyer gets injured again so NRMA is appropriate.

Hisense are sponsoring the Sharks...beats the non sense that was dished up this year.

LeagueNut

First Grade
As usual I'll put together a current sponsors list and see if many are changing in 2011 as well.
I can't find it now, but I'm sure there was a story a couple of months ago about Sky City being added somewhere on the Warriors jersey for next year. Vodafone will still be the main ones though.

I don't think it will be adidas. They are only allowed to sponsor one team in the league at a time. That's why when the Titans changed to adidas this year, St George went to Reebok (which is also owned by adidas).

I wasn't aware about that. Thanks for letting me know.

I would say we are getting a new manufacturer - everything at the Team Store is trying to be sold out to clear space for new stock. Even some of the clothing without the current logo was being sold out. It will be interesting to see who it is.

shewi6

Juniors
I still think Adidas may still want to sponsor the eels for the sydney market. Because i dont think the Tits help sell many Adidas clothes in a different city.

domstrama78

Juniors
If adidas are serious about being the kit maker for the eels they will make a motza with the western Sydney market team and training wear will look the part however they need to sign and get Hayne to wear their boots, in saying that Nike would not be such bad kit maker....

LESStar58

Referee
Broncos jersey; looks better with front sponsorship.

Penrith retro jersey; I'm with everyone else who wants it back full time

Sharks jersey; all 3 designs are f**king hideous.

I'd like to see a new Storm jersey as well. I was never a massive fan of this years one to begin with. Hopefully all the events of this year convince MR Gaucci it is time for a "fresh start".

macavity

Referee
that warriors design program is actually bloody good - can do some pretty interesting stuff.