What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

The Indigenous jersey Manly be wearing on Sunday v the roosters.

1f6744275196401488cc001200739939_7.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Correct. I'm guessing the Cowboys are likely to do one again? Not sure.

beave

Coach
Correct. I'm guessing the Cowboys are likely to do one again? Not sure.

Yeah mate, its pretty much the same as the last few years but now with a smaller collar, I saw one in the leagues club shop on the weekend.

flippikat

Bench
We won a premiership every year we wore that jersey. What more can one ask for? :D

Umm.. a jersey designer that A) knows what a real jersey looks like, and B) doesn't recycle the same template for the Raiders. :)

Mind you, It's not as bad as the v-patterned psychedelic spaghetti that the Warriors & Panthers had on their shirts. that was truly horrid.

beave

Coach
00005048-image.jpg

it hasn't changed that much from the previous indigenous jersey, mostly with the collar. ISC do a great jersey though IMO, damn impressed with their gear for all their teams. Newy and the Tigers should get ISC to do their gear, they would do a great job.

Latest posts