What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Ladder Predictions

Ladmate

Bench
Benji Marshall is due to get injured again next season:lol:,No chance he can go two seasons without spending time on the sidelines:lol:

Tigers making the 8 next season:lol:

2009-2010. Why aren't you going for the Roosters anyway, I'm pretty sure Todd Carney won this years Dally M.

SET2JT

Juniors
1. Dragons (they will miss Smith and Costigan come finals time, but there defense and the fact i don't think we will be hurt as bad as this year during SoO will get us our 3rd minor premiership)
2.Broncos ( if Darren can stay fit for most of their games, they will be tough to beat)
3.NZ (I see them on the way up next year)
4. Dogs (bought well and after a disappointing season this year, will be determined to make amends)
5.Tigers (will look like world beaters some days and then will lose to the weakest team the week after)
6. Eels ( I think the players will turn things around this year. New coach's generally go good in their first season)
7. Roosters ( i think it will take their players 2 months to get over reading a few threads on LU about how they got ripped off in the G/F)
8. Storm (They will struggle with consistency but just make it in the 8 on the back of the big 3)

(KW)

Juniors
1. Souths
2. Eels
3. Panthers
4. Buldogs
5. Tigers
6. Newcastle
7. Roosters
8. Cowboys
9. Sharks
10. Titans
11. Storm
12. Warriors
13. Broncos
14. Raiders
15. Saints
16. Manly

Pulled them out of a hat, despite using as much logic and research as humanly possible, this comp is always going to throw up some rather large surprises. Maybe not as many suprises as the above but still, the above could happen and I for one would not be shocked at all. Our comp is so even, any team could finish in any position IMO.

RWB

Bench
lol I'll be surprised if Souths finish first and Dragons finish second last.

Still stuck in the 60's & 70's KW?

BunniesMan

Immortal
lol I'll be surprised if Souths finish first and Dragons finish second last.

Still stuck in the 60's & 70's KW?

'67 - '71 still gives you nightmares? While the Vietnam war was raging, we dominated this league. Before long you'll feel you're back there.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
1. Dragons
2. Tigers
3. Roosters
4. Broncos
5. Raiders
6. Warriors
7. Panthers
8. Rabbitohs
9. Storm
10. Titans
11. Eels
12. Sea Eagles
13. Knights
14. Sharks
15. Cowboys
16. Bulldogs

Schiltzenberger

Juniors
These predictions are good for the Eels. :D

As has been said Parra always do well when tipped to finish at the bottom and usually do well after a miserable season. They are a massive question mark though, I'll admit.

If they actually play for the coach they'll make the top 8, if they find a half that can lead them around the park they could be top 4.
Even if they have a shocker I can't see them finishing lower than 11th or 12th. They had shocker this season and still were only 2 wins from the top 8.

The players we are losing won't make a difference. Cayless has been irrelevant for a long time and Moi Moi, Poore and Mannah are as good or better than most teams' top 3 props. Inu has been carried by the team since his 1st season and usually did more harm than good. Keating never lived up to his potential. Mateo could single handedly win a game with his brilliance, those games were too few and far between though.

1. Illawarra - MP but IMO will be back to old selves in the finals.
2. Roosters - The GF will do them well for next season, could slip a little bit though.
3. Titans - The new Dragons, regular season specials but shooting blanks in the finals.
4. Storm - Still have plenty of quality in key positions, will make some noise in the finals I reckon.
5. Panthers - A bit like the Titans, I can see them making the finals but not doing much after that.
6. Eels - ???? with a half that can lead the team they can be top 4, if they play badly they'll just miss the 8, so 6th is a good target.

These teams are going to battle it out for 7th and 8th and could finish in any order, so disregard the numbers. Injuries could play a big part in these spots.
7. Tigers - ??? I have no idea about them, they could go top 4 or they could finish 12th, I have nfi.
8. Broncos - Need to stay healthy.
9. Raiders - If Campese was healthy I'd have them top 8, I think they'll struggle.
10. Souffs - Maybe if they stay healthy they might crack the 8.
11. Bulldogs - I really wanted to put them lower but like Parra I can't see them having 2 shocking years in a row.
12. Warriors - Mateo? he could be great for them, or Cleary could be pulling his hair out if the 2010 Mateo turns up.

IMO these teams should be planning for 2012, they may provide some nuisance value though. Again disregard the numbers, they could finish in any order.
13. Manly
14. Knights
15. Cowboys
16. Sharks

Jono1987

Juniors
You'd have a better chance of winning the lotto than predicting the ladder I just hope we get legitimate premiers next year.

:lol: Sook some more you motherless goober.

My top 8 in no particular order; Dragons, Tigers, Broncos, Storm, Roosters, Warriors, Titans and Rabbitohs.

Teams on the rise: 1 of these teams to be the next winner IMO

Roosters
Canberra
Warriors

Teams that will stay the same:

Everyone Else

Teams that are going down:

Cronulla
Cowboys
Paramatta
Newcastle

MatthewA

Juniors
If dogs aren't top 4 next year then its an epic fail imo.
They've bought extremely well after loosing so many players, have one of the best teams on paper, a hell of a lot of depth and a cracking mix in the back line. How would it be an epic fail?

Coaster

Bench
1. Titans - re: Rogers, People said the same thing about Melb when they lost Orford, in hindsight was the best thing that happened to them. Young backs to excel this year, expect to go at least 1 better next year
2. StgIll - Great team, expect there style to work again
3. Broncos - Bounce back
4. Storm - great team
5. Eels - i agree with most here that they never do as expected, thats why i picked them to miss the 8 last year, and return this year
6. Dogs - back to there best
7. Warriors - Great team, really good youngsters
8. Cowboys - Big season ahead for them i hope