What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Lambretta

First Grade
Roosters as of 27th Oct

"Currently, a tick over 1,500 new or renewed Tricolour Members have committed to the club for next season"

That's really good news for us. Would be great to see us get around 7,500 members by kick off next season. Would be fantastic if we can get 10,000

BunniesMan

Immortal
Over 2000 in one week... Good stuff Eels! Maybe 20000 isn't out of the question at this rate!

If the Eels get 20k, the Dragons and Souths will get 30k. The Eels number is total membership, every other counter as far as I know counts only ticketed members.

sarahk

Juniors
If the Eels get 20k, the Dragons and Souths will get 30k. The Eels number is total membership, every other counter as far as I know counts only ticketed members.

Bulldogs are total membership too. Don't forget, the reason Eels numbers are so high is because renewals had to be in by 31st of October 2010. It'll slow down from now . Doubt we're going to get 20 k or anywhere near it!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL @ Parra getting 20k

We wouldn't even get that if we won the grand final last year let alone running 12th

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Eels are total, Bulldogs are total. Souths and Dragons = ticketed.

To be fair, Eels renewal deadline just passed. Dragons & Dogs deadlines are still a month away.

dgsfan

Juniors
Ah ok. Is that good for the Dogs, then? Not many ticketed, I assume. Souths going well given their form. When is the Bulldogs deadline?