What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Billythekid

First Grade
According to the Titans welcome page they are aiming at 8,000 members for the 2011 season and already have 3,000.

If that is including all types of members than even if they reach the 8,000 i think that would be pretty poor.

In fact i think that should be more like a bare minimum target for ticketed memberships.

The GC is supposedly RL heartland and they have a fantastic stadium and a successful team.

applesauce

Bench
If that is including all types of members than even if they reach the 8,000 i think that would be pretty poor.

In fact i think that should be more like a bare minimum target for ticketed memberships.

The GC is supposedly RL heartland and they have a fantastic stadium and a successful team.

We have been through this before, just to get behind the posts the Titans membership cost is $290 for an Adult (halfway is $615). They are pricing themselves out of the market.

The GC Suns membership will probably be less than $100, the Titans will have a fight on their hands.

bjm8

Juniors
We have been through this before, just to get behind the posts the Titans membership cost is $290 for an Adult (halfway is $615). They are pricing themselves out of the market.

The GC Suns membership will probably be less than $100, the Titans will have a fight on their hands.

Their prices are that high and their average fan age is about 14.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
The Titans are probably making more profit then the other clubs though if there prices are so high,other clubs might have more membes but there prices are cheaper.

Parra Guru

Coach
With only a few days left for renewals that seems pretty p!ss poor renewal rate to me.... however I think most of us realists were expecting it to drop off.

Parra Guru

Coach
yeah mate, I've renewed my 2 and have requested a 3rd... hopefully I can get the seat next to us now :lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If some people don't renew hopefully other Eels fans step up and take the vacant spots to increase our membership

cleary89

Coach
With only a few days left for renewals that seems pretty p!ss poor renewal rate to me.... however I think most of us realists were expecting it to drop off.

Pretty sure saints renewals go through till end of November. Parras don't?

dimitri

First Grade

Yeah Renewal cutoff for Dogs is Nov 26!

BUT if you attended last 4 games like me and you renew by OCT 31 - YOU ARE IN THE RUNNING TO WIN A QLD TRIP TO GO TO THE FOUR NATIONS FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINGERS CROSSED!! WOULD BE AN AWESOME PRIZE!!!

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

beagle

Juniors

Parra's renewals have always been until the end of October. This year renewing members are receiving their tickets and membership packs before christmas. First time ever I believe.