What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You missed the post above where I said exactly what it meant? :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
You missed the post above where I said exactly what it meant? :lol:

I missed it because I opened my reply page before you replied, I spent a few minutes looking on google. Merkins, if you all double checked with google I'd have been the first one to reply.

Lambretta

First Grade
ITB = Intercourse favoured by the Greeks
DIAF = I wish you ill
FFS = Oh dearie me
FU = I think you might be wrong about that
GTFO = You might be better served watching something on TV than sittting there typing
lol = Little man waving his hands in the air

Hope this helps those that don't know how to internet.

applesauce

Bench
Luckily the Broncos secured 10000+ members before the Inglis backflip!

Not 100% sure if refunds are possible. But downgrades are, no seats (besides last seasons holders) are confirmed yet. Meaning you can downgrade to the lowest package when they call you up asking for where you want to sit.

It could still hurt the Broncos perceived membership budget.

sarahk

Juniors
ITB = Intercourse favoured by the Greeks
DIAF = I wish you ill
FFS = Oh dearie me
FU = I think you might be wrong about that
GTFO = You might be better served watching something on TV than sittting there typing
lol = Little man waving his hands in the air

Hope this helps those that don't know how to internet.

You are a legend. I will never feel lost on the Internet again !!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
In the Sunday Telegraph today it said the Eels memberships numbers and sponsorship dollars were way up on the same time last year.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
In the Sunday Telegraph today it said the Eels memberships numbers and sponsorship dollars were way up on the same time last year.
I respect that, there's only a few teams that get strong membership numbers the year after missing out on the 8. Looks like not all eels fans are bandwagoners.:shock: