What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

BunniesMan

Immortal
We didn't try to get Inglis :?
I beg to differ.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...into-favouritism/story-fn2mcuj6-1225949277649
"Of course we would be interested and we have some money, but I was told by a good contact that the deal is already done and not to waste my time," Parramatta chief executive Paul Osborne said.
"I think a few clubs have made contact, but they've been told the same thing."

And 4469 atm for souths. I expect a bit of a boost when the GI news becomes official. Maybe some fans who were dissapointed with 2010 and didnt renew membership might be more optimistic about 2011.

beagle

Juniors

BunniesMan

Immortal
The way I read that article is that Paul Osborne was told not to "waste his time", so he didn't even try to make a bid for Inglis.
Yeah, but he was going to make a bid if he wasn't told to not waste his time. So same diff.

Saint Doc

Coach
The deadline for existing Red V Members to renew for 2011 has been extended to close of business on Monday 6th December to ensure that all members have adequate time to review their options ahead of all remaining seating becoming available for allocation to members seeking to upgrade to higher category seating and the large number of Dragons fans who have applied to become a Red V Member for the first time.
Membership applications are already approaching the 5000 mark more than four months ahead of the start of the 2011 season which will see the Dragons looking to go back to back and defend their 2010 title. This represents a large increase on the number of applications received at the same period last season when the Dragons achieved record membership levels with 15,711 investing in ticketed and non-ticketed packages.
The Dragons are aiming to break through the 20,000 member barrier in 2011 and have put together a range of great value packages available for fans of all ages and to suit all budgets.

Full article http://www.dragons.com.au/default.a...-extended-as--early-sales-reach-record-levels

dimitri

First Grade
omg this man is so cute! he reminds me of my mates Pop!

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default....le=baa-thanks-alf-for-his-lifetime-of-support

00011648-thumbnail.jpg

Baa Thanks Alf For His Lifetime of Support

With the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Membership drive for 2011 over 3,500, Alf Jennings was this week recognised for his many years as a loyal and passionate Member with a visit from Club Legend Terry Lamb.

Alf was volunteering in the Bulldogs office, helping the Membership team with its renewal campaign, when he was surprised by a visit from Baa and the 'In the backyard with Baa' crew.

Helping out is something the 30-year Member does often, without looking for accolades or give-aways, simply to give back to the footy Club he has supported his whole life.

Nonetheless, Alf was shocked to receive a personal visit from Baa, having followed his career as a player closely from the time he joined the Club in the early 1980's. Alf's roots as a Bulldogs supporter go back much further than that, back to his younger days growing up in Greenacre. He recalls running across Belmore Sports Ground to get seats, but now enjoys sitting in his Category 1 seats at ANZ Stadium with close friends.

The fun times spent together with close family and friends, and memories from special games over the years have ensured that Alf has joined up again, year after year.

Just three weeks out from the November 26 renewal deadline, Baa's visit with Alf is also a reminder to all Members to renew today to ensure they secure their spot at the Bulldogs Member Christmas Party, which will be held on Thursday 2 December.

The Bulldogs' Membership tally stands at over 3,500, midway through the fifth week of the 2011 campaign.

Become part of the Bulldogs family by joining today. There is a product to meet everyone’s needs!

Have you signed up yet as 2011 Member? Our Memberships, to our knowledge, are the most affordable in Australian sport and there is a package to suit everyone. So what are you waiting for? Help secure our future and join our family today as a 2011 Member.
CLICK HERE to purchase
CLICK HERE to find out more
SECURE OUR FUTURE – TOGETHER AS FAMILY

beagle

Juniors
Yeah, but he was going to make a bid if he wasn't told to not waste his time. So same diff.

Same diff? Going to and actually doing it are not "the same diff". You said that Parra missed out on Inglis. How could they have missed out on something they didn't actively pursue? Think about it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Same diff? Going to and actually doing it are not "the same diff". You said that Parra missed out on Inglis. How could they have missed out on something they didn't actively pursue? Think about it.
It's like being disqualified from the 100m sprint at the olympics and then saying you didn't lose. There is no grey area here, if your not a winner your a loser. And the other 7 clubs who tried to get Inglis, including Parra, lost, we won.