What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

dimitri

First Grade
May be a members renewal period then? Not sure.

Nah, that the new member page. There is a different link to “log-in” for renewals.

They prob rushed to go on sale once they had a home final. Hopefully they signed up heaps

rabbit0h8

Juniors
Souths already have 1032 ticketed members. Does any other club have more? I expect the Broncos to.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Parra will get 35000 ticketed members next year

Carl Webb + Jordan Atkins + Casey Maguire + Reni Matiua = Crowd pullers

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Souths already have 1032 ticketed members. Does any other club have more? I expect the Broncos to.
:lol: Bragging about member numbers this early in the count is a little bit desperate...

juro

Bench
Wests Tigers have gone past 1000 a couple days ago. Not sure where to find an accurate tally.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Rabbitohs - 2000 in 2 days. That number includes 1200 ticketed memberships (including mine), and since then we've got another couple hundred. In terms of members we'll be the biggest Sydney club again, with an outside shot of being the biggest overall.

Digeze

Juniors
I guess if they are the biggest Sydney club again they should rule the crowd figures for Sydney teams next season?

BunniesMan

Immortal
Dragons are a real shot at 20000 Total members next year. With about 15k ticketed.

I'm predicting Dragons and Rabbitohs will have similar membership numbers. Now imagine when we make the grand final next year.

I guess if they are the biggest Sydney club again they should rule the crowd figures for Sydney teams next season?

Crowd numbers have a lot to do with where you are on the ladder. We came 9th this year and missed the 8 with a ridiculous amount of injuries. Yet our crowds were still right up there with the other teams of Sydney's big 5. Important thing is 9th is our absolute floor. Next year we should be healthier, add a few players coming in from our Toyota Cup team (minor premiers) and we will be top 8 certainties. If we're winning enough to be in the top 8 we'll have the biggest crowds. We can average 20,000 crowds with some on field success.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Crowd figures have a lot to do with the culture of your fans tbh, the Bulldogs despite being a clear third with membership seem to average the highest crowds in Sydney on a regular basis.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Bunniesmen, if the Dragons win the premiership, you won't stand a chance in hell. They're already at 1,536 members without really doing much promotion, and accounting for the fact they're still in the '10 comp.

Well I guess it's lucky for us they won't be winning this weekend. And the Roosters will double their ticketed membership all the way to 150.

BM-dog

Juniors
So Canterbury are amongst the last to go on sale. I am shocked. Shocked! :roll: Hopefully we'll have our jerseys available before April this time, but I'm not confident