What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Memberships

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
So 'Dogs and Roosters came out today, and Raiders (officially: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20109).

Looks like there's only a couple who haven't. Updated list:

Brisbane Broncos
Overview - Brochure - Buy Online
http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx?s=2011-broncos-season-membership
Canberra Raiders
Overview - Buy Online
http://www.raiders.com.au/default.aspx?s=membership-belonging
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Register your interest

Gold Coast Titans

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Overview - Buy Online

Melbourne Storm
Register your interest

Newcastle Knights
Overview - Renew - Register

North Queensland Cowboys

Parramatta Eels

Penrith Panthers

St George Illawarra Dragons
Overview - Buy Online

South Sydney Rabbitohs
Overview - Multiple links to apply online through Overview

Sydney Roosters
Overview - Buy Online

Warriors
Overview - Buy Online

Wests Tigers
Overview - Buy Online

This post alone should be a sticky.

yobbo84

Coach
St George Illawarra really should leave all others miles behind when it comes to 2011 memberships. If their supporters are fair dinkum, they should crack 15,000 ticketed members - and good luck to them.

Anyway, Souths are approaching 2000 ticketed members.

Source: http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/

Lambretta

First Grade
Brilliant news for Roosters fans

Membership available, which includes all games at the SFS for $99
Includes scarf and hat

Bought mine already, as have two of my mates.

Member for 3rd year running.

rabbitohs

Juniors
I have my Rabbitohs membership on the rolling payment system and buty a membership for whichever club decides to come to Adelaide in a particular year.

Can't say fairer than that :)

Mickyd39

Juniors
The Titan's memberships are very expensive.

I thought they may have lowered their prices considering there is a new AFL team to compete with.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I wonder how much it costs the Titans to play in the stadium and if that is why prices are so high?

Lambretta

First Grade
Good initiative by a SL club. If they got 10k pledges for a ticketed membership they would offer them at a third the price of normal. They have surpassed the 10k and are likely to get closer 15k. Full season for $120 is good value!
http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/news/4977/EXCEED PLEDGE

Thats an excellent initiative by the Bulls. Good on them for thinking outside the square. Crowds at Oddsel were down last season so this should get them back on track.

dimitri

First Grade
Doggies already at 415 according to their website.

I think they only went on sale early yesterday

good stuff

thommo4pm

Coach
Dragons up to 2235.

That's a pretty good start.
I would say the vast majority haven't even thought about renewing their memberships yet given the GF wasn't even a week ago.
I know I hadn't yet, this years members have got up until 30/11 to have their seats secured again.

I'll be doing mine for the 12th season in a few weeks after the Grand Final excitement dies down. :D

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Spoke to a Panthers Employee at the Members GF Party last Wednesday i heard that Penrith had signed up 371 New Members already as well as the Renewing ones. I would imagine we will get to 6000-7000 for next season.

I will be Renewing next Tuesday.

dimitri

First Grade
Spoke to a Panthers Employee at the Members GF Party last Wednesday i heard that Penrith had signed up 371 New Members already as well as the Renewing ones. I would imagine we will get to 6000-7000 for next season.

thats great news for the panthers!

no disrespect to them, but i think they have been one of the clubs to underperform membershipwise in previous years! Hopefully they have a massive year

Frailty

First Grade
If the Sharks didn't have enough problems attracting memberships as it is, the fact they have not even shown what the membership packages will be, or what date they are likely to be on sale is absolutely abysmal.

No wonder they are struggling.

chefman21

Juniors
If the Sharks didn't have enough problems attracting memberships as it is, the fact they have not even shown what the membership packages will be, or what date they are likely to be on sale is absolutely abysmal.

That's so sad. Clubs who are struggling for members or finances need to be really proactive and innovative when it comes to memberships and the like.

adamkungl

Immortal
Pretty poor from Cronulla, they should be really pushing memberships as the thing that can save them.

Roosters were on 650 members as of Oct 6. Excellent start.

Panther_Daz

Staff member

Approx 35% of Panthers Memberships for 2011 are New Members. Hopefully this trend continues across the NRL.

applesauce

Bench

Seriously why is this club in the competition?!?!?! :crazy:

They need the boot fast, the only way for them to dig themselves out of this hole is memberships and they haven't even brought a shovel...